Jason's Dream

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
As Usual
City
On My Own
In between his family being horrible, and all the drama, and then all I need to get done and all... and now..

RIP, my cousin, Jimmy. Please think positive thoughts for my family, as they aren't sure if it was a suicide or a murder. As the guy he was with, has been arrested. He was only 27.

I can't take much more. :(

Oh Becca,
My heart aches for you. So much heartache and loss. You are precious sweet one. I have you in my thoughts and prayers. God is still there, even if you can't feel it. Turn to Him, He will comfort you.
Blessings my dear one,
Linda

Thank you Linda, I really appreciate it hon.

My heart just hurts soo much... soo done. Also when I was told the bad news, was asked to order the flowers for our families. Not an easy task for me, to order flowers for yet another funeral.

I don't want to upset you hon, I wish I could, but at this stage in my life, I question the existance of a god, of the afterlife, etc. I question, if he did exist, why must there be soo much pain, etc? I'm not saying I don't want to believe, I just don't know it for myself.

My heart just hurts soo much and is done with all this sadness.

Facing Mother's day, with children too young to even know what that day is, without my sweetheart who always made me feel special on mother's day, and no mother here to celebrate with our bond in motherhood .. or a mother here to dry my tears as yet another 1st holiday passes by. :(

*hugs* and much love,

~ Becca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back