Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
US
State
NJ
City
X
My husband's soul left his body on Tuesday, September 10th. He passed peacefully at home.

He was a good man. The love of my life. Loving father. Loyal friend to many.

I know with every shred of my being that he is now in the arms of the Lord and he is at peace.

Until we meet again, my love, rest in peace.

I am sad to read this but glad he is finally free. You did such an amazing job taking care of him. My thoughts are with you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Thinking of you. All the best. So sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry, Jersey. You did your very best by him, and he was lucky to have you at his side. I wish you and the kids much peace and strength.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Words are unable to really express of how I am thinking of you 💔

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved. May God's love comfort and bring strength to you and your family.

Jersey, we are so sorry for your loss. Our deepest sympathies to you and your family. You are in our thoughts.

You are in my thoughts. We are all here for you.

Jersey, I am so sorry for your loss of your love and partner. You were are a wonderful caregiver to him. I'm glad he went peacefully and is now at peace. Thinking of you and praying for you and your family, Kate

I am sorry to hear that. My condolences.

I'm so sorry. Praying for your peace and comfort.

Jrzy, I am so sorry for your loss of your husband. You were a wonderful CALS. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

My heart goes out to you and your family. So very sorry...

Dear Jrzygrl, I'm so sorry to hear of your PALS' passing. You were a wonderful caregiver to him. I wish you peace and comfort.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back