• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
My deepest condolences. May he rest in peace. Huge hugs. x

Thank you all so far very much. My head knows that he is in a much better place, free of the monster that took control of his body so very quickly. I know I should be grateful that it didn't take away his loving nature, quick wit or his ability to have so much compassion for others even as he dealt with all that he did. But my heart aches dear friends, I miss him so terribly. As I greeted people yesterday I was shocked at the number of people who all said the same thing "he was a good friend". A small and simple statement that was my Grumpy to a "t". Once again I owe you my thanks for letting me pour out my heart.
Love and hugs to you all,
Kaye

kaye. big hugs to you and thank you for all your strength. another beautiful way to GO! love chally

Kaye,
Blessings to you, such a difficult time, so many mixed feelings. Thank you for sharing, your love shines brightly.
Grace

Kaye,
I just came on after about a week. I, too, have mixed feelings; so glad his passing was peaceful and that you both have peace. I'm in awe that he was joking and smiling to the end. He was so lucky to have you as you were him. Thank you for all your posts on here and please stay with us. May he fly high and far.

Sherry

So sorry to hear of your loss but thankful it was peaceful and you were there for him.
Anna

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 332
Thank you all for the kind comments. I was so blessed to be his wife and share the twenty years we had together.
You were all a blessing to me and to him.

~Kaye

Kaye, what you've conveyed about your beloved in post after post is a mutual, deep love and belonging to each other. My heart aches for your loss. May the love you shared strengthen you as you carry on.
- Charlene

Oh Kaye,
I am so sorry to hear about Randy's passing.
I know only too well the feelings of relief for him and such utter sadness at not having him with you.
I am sending you so many hugs and so much love.
OX,
Cheryl

How lucky you were to be with him as he died, holding his hand. I hope that brings you peace and comfort. I lost my husband on on Aug. 16 (his birthday) and he died in my arms. I wish for you strength as you embark on your journey without his physical presence, but he is with you, and will live as long as you carry him with you for the rest of your life. Blessings.

Oh Kaye,
I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you.
Be gentle with yourself.
And keep taking it one day at a time!
Hugs hugs,
Cheryl

Kaye, Maren and Cheryl I am thinking of all of you today. My heart is tight in my chest and I feel close to tears as I imagine what you are going through. Please know you are not alone. We are all sending you love and hugs as you continue on your journeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back