• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

my friends on the forum news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ontario caregiver

I wondered if I would be here right away, but you do go to your friends in a time of celebration and sorrow. My dearest friend and husband passed away today. It was peaceful as they said it would be, Gary Fizell of Listowel Ontario has whent to heaven in his sleep, no pain no stress. There are so many things to say, but he is in peace and I am so pleased for the wonderful years I had to care for him, we talked about everything and we also prepared for this day, and I do believe it was so much easier to face this day, this morning finding Gary at peace. There are so many things to say but will return after I have our celebration of Gary's life, he was such a great man always giving his time to sports, and fundraising for many things in his town of Monkton Ontario.
Please pray for his soul, I know he is in heaven already as the good get a ride right there right away.
Love you all and wish you all the best.

So sorry to hear of Gary's passing but glad it was peaceful for him. I know how difficult the last couple of years have been for you both. Please take time for yourself and your family now. We'll be here when you have time. Take care.

AL.

My condolences to you and your family at this time.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss at this time. Glad to know you will have happy memories of your time together.

I am sorry for your loss of Gary but his suffering is over and as you've stated, he is at peace. God bless you for the wonderful care you have given him durig his illness.

I would like to offer condolences also, caregiver. As Al says, we will be here when you need us. Cindy

My sincere sympathy to you and your family,
God bless,
-b

My thoughts are with you and I extend sympathy to you , but am glad it was peaceful in the end.

Kind regards

Flowerpot

Very sorry for your loss. May Gary rest in peace...

May your wonderful memories sustain you. We are so sorry to hear the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back