• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My Frank is free

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sharon. Your beloved husband is now free and at peace, away from the burden of the "beast". Hugs to do.

so very sorry for your loss Sharon, and so very glad he is free of the monster. I wish you peace and healing.

tc

Sharon, very sorry for your loss. Wishing you pleace and healing after such a long time with ALS.

Sharon, sorry for your loss and glad his passing was peaceful among those who loved him.

Ed

My dear husband of 40 years and best friend, Frank, passed away early this morning. My daughter and I held his hand and he passed peacefully.

He handled this disease with such grace and was always optimistic. He is home with the Lord and now dancing, talking, and especially eating-- all the things he missed so very much.

I have such a deep hole in my heart but am so grateful that this is finally over for both of us. I cared for him by myself and it has been such a very long journey. It will take me a while to adapt to a life outside of ALS.

Thank you to all of you who gave me your support and answered my questions. Thank you, Laurie, for all your help with bipap settings. Thank you, Tillie, for giving us a reason to smile looking at your wonderful koalas. Thank you, Kate, for messaging me when I was so down that I felt I would never recover.

Rest in peace, my Love, until we meet again.

Sharon
His wings were ready and am glad your heart was as well❤️

Sharon, I am very sorry for your loss, and also glad that Frank is now at home and no longer constrained by the physical. Glad that your daughter is available to be with you. As you adjust to this new part of the journey I hope you will find new experiences and along with them, peace.
Best,
Bill

To be together and experience a gentle, peaceful, loving home-going was a blessing. He is whole once again. 🌈 B.
1583206651157.jpeg

Dear Sharon, so sorry to hear of Frank's passing. I wish you and your family comfort and peace. You have been a wonderful CALS.

V

Thank you all for your kind words.

Sharon

Sharon, I am sorry for your loss amd hope you take comfort knowing that he is free.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and of your husband's losses in the past. Keeping him and what he loved in your heart will make him live on.

So sorry for your loss.... it’s so hard to breathe after a loss of a love like this and I’m hoping and praying you’re finding peace...🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

May knowing he is in the presence of a loving Lord, surrounded with dear family and friends, bring comfort in your loss. With sympathy - B.
1586780458500.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back