Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Shelly and everyone

Thank you all for your kind words, I've been very busy, since I take care of my husband by myself I am all the time quite busy and had not been in the forum for weeks, today I felt the need to come and read the posts.

Right now I remembered something I wanted to ask for a while but that I had forgotten; does any one here have a PAL which smokes, my question is because I never brought up the subject, my husband has not quit smoking even though he can't use his hands he has me putting the cigarrette inside his mouth, something I hate doing, but cannot refuse, because he gets hysterical; ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thank you again, thanks Al for all your support, and may God bless you all.

Paty, Baja California Mexico
HUSBAND'S CAL

I have a friend with ALS who is more advanced than me and his wife holds his smokes for him. At this point what's the worst it'll do: Kill him? He deserves his little pleasures as long as he can draw a breath to have a smoke. He enjoys his smoke I enjoy my wine. Together we can go out happy. Sorry but I have to side with him on this one. Can you use a cigarette holder for him, Would that make it a little less distasteful for you or is it just the smoke you don't like?

Thank you Al for being here for all of us, you give us wonderful support

Hi Al:

I totally agree with you, my son is the only one who knows his father keeps on smoking, is not the smoke, or having to sit beside him and hold the cigarette for him, it is just that I am worried about his lungs, will the cigarettes, at this point damage his breathing .
I will never take one of the few pleasures he has, I think that smoking relaxes him.

Thank you very much for your advise, I appreciatte your help.

Sincerely,

Paty (B.C.,Mexico).

P.D. AL I NOW KNOW THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE DOING THIS FOR HER LOVED ONE.

Paty,

Recepción al foro! ¡Tengo deseé siempre visitar México! ¡Quizá algún día! Like you, I have found much support and love through this forum! I have been too busy lately to post much of anything, but now I have some time while my daughter is at basketball practice. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Paty! Hang in there!

Marcia

Thank You Marcia

Thank you Marcia, hope sometime you can fulfill your wish to visit my country, thank you for your welcome to this beautiful site were we can find conmfort.

Sincerely Paty

Here is the picture I was telling you about, Paty.
Thanks
God Bless
Capt. AL

Wow MtPockets that's a very nice picture

Hi Cap Al, I will work with the picture as soon as possible, this afternoon hope you like it when it's ready.

May God bless you.

Paty

Hey guys sounds like Capt. Al is getting a makeover. Wonder what they did to him in hospital last week?

GrampAL you're quite right

GrampAL you're quite right, Capt. Al is getting a makeover.

I am anxious to see which one is the one he will be using, ha ha ha ha.

Paty

So, Paty, are you Photoshopping that picture of Captain AL? I once won the complete respect of our five year old twin neices by putting them into a Barbie car along with Barbie and Ken. Can't wait to see the Captain's new makeover!

:oops: Don't help out so much Cindy and AL :oops:
I was looking forward to this until .........Now who knows what kind of hat I'll be wearing? hahaha

Come to think of it I wonder what that doctor meant when he had the knife and said oops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back