Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
UK
State
lancashire
City
preston
Very first post will hopefully find way around site, eventually.
I have gone from back ache to stiffening and cranping in right knee to right hand, to right arm and shoulder. I have been putting this down to old age, only 46 but then came the twitching, here and there, mainly hand but occasionally legs and now upper lip. I can have good days when i think I'm actually ok to days, more in the middle of the night when i lay there trying to ignore 'weird' pains and twitches. I also suffer with head aches and the type of tiredness that would make rip van winkle look like insomniac.
I have a neurologist appt. this month as blood tests etc have ruled out several other possible causes. Doc has upped anti-depressants as I've been down for quite some time. My main concen is with my 2 girls as I am the only parent who cares for them now. I lost my father 2 years ago to MND and can match the progression, think maybe i'm imagining until something else happens that i can't deny. Sorry if this thread should have been posted somewhere else on site, i'll catch on........ Love the fellowship x

Welcome to the forums. You will find a great group of people here. For now, don't think of the worse. After all, the symptoms you describe can have a variety of causes. Let's keep each other in our prayers.

You may also want to post on the general discussion area where you might get more views.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply, it feels good to have voiced my concerns, prayers are good x

Suzy, I'm glad you found us, although I'm really sorry you are going through this ... and so sorry about the loss of your dad. That is so much to handle in such a short time.

Please let us know how you are doing, and how your visit with the neuro goes. If you have questions, there are some very kind people with lots of information who share on this forum.

Hang in there,
BethU

Beth, Thank you, your words brought so much comfort. No good looking back but i do wish i'd known about this site whilst my father was with us. My mother passed away 4 months after my father so i really miss the support they would give right now x

Suzy, please know we are all here for you during this time. You are not alone.
Jesusonbeach-2.jpg

Last edited:
Blown away....

Capt AL

I needed that, more than anything, without my faith I have nothing real to cling on to and yet I have felt that God has left the building over the last few years. I found Jesus through a 12 step programme 15 yrs ago and was truly on fire, I can't seem to get that back.
I just read about your airport experience and was reminded of some intense times when I first believed, I think I'm still angry with him or that blind faith with dogged determination only goes so far let's have a bit more grace!

But thank you and God Bless your beautiful heart, I so want to be held in his arms right now x

Suzy ... remember step 11 ... "Sought through prayer and meditation," etc. I know you are on emotional and physical overload right now, but those 12 steps still work, and spending a few quiet minutes a day with step 11 might help you cope with this overwhelming situation.

We're all pulling for you,
BethU

x

BethU

Thank you, I do pray and sometimes I even.........listen! I can see the 12th step at work through this site, in fact all of the steps, what an amazing programme inspired by God.

Take Care you are now all in my prayers and I'm going to try and not become obsessed with my own or anyone elses symptoms, just gain assurance that people really do care for each other x

A Hug For The Hurting

Just a hug to let you know we care and He does too:

Attachments

• Jesusgreeting.gif
    Jesusgreeting.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Hello BethU,
I can't get the picture up?
Hope you're day is going ok x

Woops

Sorry CAPT. AL long term symptom. daftness!

message as above .........I can't view picture, and want to! x

Suzy ... I'm not too good with computer things, but it may be that you have to post a certain number of times before you can add photos, etc.

Keep sharing, and hang in there ...
BethU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back