Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose,

I also want to wish you peace in this time of turbulance (thought you might like that play on words). You are such a caring lady and I wish you the best.

Take care

April

Dear Rose,
I am joining the throng in saying that I believe you are a very special person whose compassion just shines through when you respond to people and try to help. I was sad to read that things are leaning strongly toward ALS for you--it made me cry as it such a stinking horrible disease and these dreadful diseases seem to happen to the truly good people in the world. You are in my prayers nightly.
Laurel

Thank you so much each of you! Each of you are on my heart as well. I don't know what I'd do without this forum to go to. I wouldn't wish these problems on anybody, and none of us are one dimensional, we all have so many other factors and facets in our lives, and sometimes its just difficult to not let this one part take over. Once I entered into that "zone" where I started to analyze every little new thing I noticed, it made me think that maybe this one of the ways that this group of diseases tries to master us, it takes over more and more of what is "us" inside, even before it limits our abilities. And that's such a bad thing. However, maybe it can also bring out the better part of me, I hope so, and then all is not lost, just redirected.

I've officially entered the paperwork jungle for filing my disability claims. I about had a heart attack last week ~ forget about the MND getting me ~ when I logged on to my benefits website of my employer to get the number to call and get more information about COBRA, and, when I clicked on the health insurance tab, what came up on the screen was "You have no health coverage at this time". I was truly about paralyzed with fear that it was so, even though I couldn't imagine how! I got my insurance card, called called the number on the back of it, and they calmed me down, gave me a phone number for benefits center, and its all ok, I guess the letter explaining my COBRA options had literally just gone into the mail that day for me.

Well, I need to get some more coffee in me, and read some other posts.

take care, one and all! :)

Hi, Rose ... I'm so, so sorry for the diagnosed, but grateful that it is progressing slowly. Been thinking of you every day. You give so much strength and support to others. Hang in there.

BethU

Rose,
Those kinds of scares are awful! I'm sorry that happened, but glad it was easy to straighten out.
Hope your paperwork goes okay.
Be strong and godspeed,
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back