Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speechless and feeling the love. My support group is coming to my rescue!

physical zaphoon.
i am a cyber doc who gives out advice on "diagnose me.com":evil:
i say YOU DO HAVE ALS based entirely on all those twitches and i want to use you for experimental research (country unknown,basic technology provided due to insuffient funding):lol::twisted::lol::twisted:

@JoelC: you wrote that twitching and cramps don't mean a thing but I've read a lot of posts here where pals say that were their first symptoms inculding you. I don't understand this

Beth,
Are you sure you weren't a screen-writer and not a newspaper editor?
I'm thinking an Emmy here!

I suffer from some kind of TTD too. But sometimes this is good. I've never like to dance in a party and everyone used to blame me for this. But nowadays my muscle dance with the music in any party. My muscle don't care if I like to dance or not, they continue "dancing" and even when othe party is over and I am too tired to continue dancing they don't care and continue "dancing". In fact when I am tired it seems that my muscles want to make some kind of joke with me, because on these situations they insist in dancing more and more, faster and stronger. Even when I am going to sleep they insist on their dancing. This is becoming boring. But as they don't care about If I wanna dance or not I have joined them. Actually I don't care anymore, I just allow them to dance as much as they want and sometimes I just dance with them. I am starting to think about change the name from TTD to DMD ("Dancing" Muscle Disease); Sorry, I have to go, there is a music beginning :)

@JoelC: you wrote that twitching and cramps don't mean a thing but I've read a lot of posts here where pals say that were their first symptoms inculding you. I don't understand this

Hi Whats Going ,

It depends how far back you want to go. I like Joel , have had twitches and cramps for a long time. I had them since early teens. They would come and go . Some days it was "Cool look at this" to see a muscle doing a dance. The cramps were written off as growing pains as I grew later than most, after high-school. I am still growing these days, more out , than up. Guys never grow up don't ya know.

Because so many people with so many different types of diseases can have twitches, its very hard to classify it to one or any disease.

Now if I could train it to twitch on command what a feat that would be. Twitch that itch. Twitch a loved one. Entertain the grandkids.

Glen

I want to play twins! And one of us is evil. Oh and I want my own dressing room with flat screen HD television, a big bowl full of blue Smarties (just the blue ones) and a treadmill to work off the Smarties.

Thanks for the great writing, Beth! I love the title!

See you all on the first day of shooting! So exciting... we're going to the Daytime Emmy Awards! YAY! :)

I'll work on lyrics to the T.V. theme song. With a set of twins in the series, there could be a line in the theme song like, "They walk alike, they talk alike: at times they even twitch alike. When twitchers are two of a kind!"

Maybe Wierd Al wouldn't mind writing something...

Shucks! Why not call the series, "Betwitched". Part of the the theme could go, "Betwitched! Betwitched! Its much more than an itch!"

Caroline, I'd like to subscribe to your medical practice. Sign me up! I think you deserve a place in the series as a regular. How would you look in a set of scrubs? Pick your color!

Glen, I like your idea of twitches on command. Maybe in the second series of the season.

Physical Zaph

Last edited:
C'mon ladies, wear the stockings with the seam up the back and a pair of white stilettos. If you're gonna play hot nurse you gotta look the part-

(For those who can no longer wear any pretty shoes, well, don't despair-just let the girls out for some air and no one will be looking at your feet)

Lydia

The theme music should be "Betwitched, Bothered and Bewildered."

Here's another vote for the white stockings and spikes and white lace garter belts! (Anybody who doesn't know what a garter belt is, see me after class.)

As Lydia said, they must have seams (the stockings, not the nurses), and every few mintues, the hot nurses will stop, hike up their skirts, and make sure the seams are straight and the girls are still perky.

Olly: Do you think PZ will fit in those little cages with the mice? I sense a medical breakthrough... maybe a Noble Prize.

The good-and-evil twins definitely need a starring role. Second episode: The twitcher twit twitters the twins. They tweet back. Dr. House is baffled. The nurses all pile on the twitcher and wrest the twitterer from his trembling hands. The Problem Patient shows up, having escaped her restraints yet again, and whacks Dr. House with an old-fashioned steel bedpan. Canned laughter. Stay tuned ...

?

Zaphoon,

Thats a lot of twitching....has anyone every had a normal EMG, and then got diagnosed with ALS? I have had weakness, twitching,loss of gag reflex, hyper reflexs. All test have come back negitive. Last week I had EMG, and it was negitive. I am thankful, but wonder if I should completly relax.

When my gag reflex went and my voice got a gravel sound to it, i thought..Holy ----!

Can you still be diagnosed with an ALS, with neg EMG? should I get second opinion?

Thanks....icecream lady

Bewitched

Bewitched bewitched i have a itch,
my muscles are about to twitch.

There in my leg and in my tongue,
there even in my blooming bum.

They pop up here and pop up there,
they pop up freekin everywhere.

There like the scarlet pimpernel,
were they go next i just can,t tell

They ofton catch me unaware,
sometimes i just sit and stare.

I hope to catch them in there crime.
there really playing with my mind.

Bewitched bewitched i have a itch,
my muscles are about to twitch.

beth---i'll make him fit,dont worry about it. i have my ways:twisted:

i suppose as the evil one i could wear a black version of a nurse's outfit.
it would go well with my weapons of torture..........sorry i mean surgical instruments:roll:

Here I thought the thread "Still Frustrated & Worried..." would get all the laughs; thought the guys would have a field day over that one. Maybe a little too "sensitive" an issue? Or, is it that the girls are just more witty? With the exception of Zaphoon- he goes "both ways"!

Of course, once Glenn mentioned a "hot nurse"- and then stockings, and garter belts and stilletos came into the picture, the rest of the guys mentally threw in the tight uniform- and now they can't type! (even IF they could before!)

Caroline ... that's hysterical ! Best poem ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back