Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
Indiana
City
New Castle
with ALS. His wife said it started I believe in his heart muscle and I don't understand that. I may not be making alot of sense right now as I am looking through phamplets and so forth on ALS and I just have so much info. in front of me right now. Can it start in your heart muscle and how does it affect the rest of your body? I hope I'm not sounding stupid here but I just don't understand what they are saying about him and his ALS affecting his heart. I thought it was muscular disease and by that just affecting your limbs. Can someone help me to understand :cry:?

Thank you for your time,

Sandee

OK Sandee don't take this the wrong way but you joined here today and posted 12 messages and that didn't count the 1 I deleted because it was a duplicate. People with ALS don't over react this badly. Get hold of yourself. How can you help your friend if you're acting this way. The heart is an involuntary muscle and has nothing to do with ALS. Go to www.alsa.org and start reading there. When you have questions they don't answer, which there will be, we'll be here for you and your friend.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back