Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
FL
City
Niceville
As you all know I asked for help here in telling my daughter about my condition. She came in Aug and I sat her down and told her. She is a Senior at ASU in Phoenix, and applying to Vet school. I was very worried with how she would handle this, and as someone here told me to give her more credit she is stronger than you think. This morning I found the following posted to Facebook. Pass it on to your important person in your life. She makes me very proud. Just thought I would share.

If your Dad is or was a hard working man, and is your hero, helped you no matter how good or bad you were, and is just the best Dad ever, if you are blessed to still have your Dad, or if he is the brightest star in the night's sky, paste this to your status and let everyone know you are proud..of your Dad. And it has to be said.. anyone can be a "father".. .but it takes a wonderful and special man to be a dad.

That is wonderful.

EGBAR, good for you and your daughter... the apple didn't fall too far from the tree I think!

awwww. (someone want to pass the tissue please?)

Wow, worth having kids, when you read something like that. Helens right, you must be a great Dad.

You have raised her well. Beautiful words from her heart to her Dad.

Wow, she touched my heart...you are so loved!

Awesome! That was great! AND, she's going to Vet School! What a girl!

I know you have to be so proud...

Very heart warming! You are blessed!

Your daughter thinks enough of you and loves you till the ends of the earth and she blasts it out to the world. Not many children would do that. There are a lot of wonderful kids and parents out there and I am glad to know one right here.

You should be proud!

You've obviously done something right in the raising of that young woman. Very touching.
Laurel

What a compliment and a blessing to be thought of in such an amazing way! Kuddos to you!

Nice! There is nothing like the love and affection of your own children, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back