CALS
Country
US
State
MA
City
Springfield
Hello Everyone,

I just want to thank EVERYONE on these forums for all your advice, suggestions and prayers. My dad passed away yesterday at 12:42 pm. He was diagnosed back in July and it's been a long road for everyone,

Thank you again,
Susan

Susan,
So sorry about the loss of your dad. Right now I pray that God will grant you overwhelming peace and thoughts of the wonderful times you were able to spend with your dad throughout your life.
God bless.
Nicki

Susan, I am so sorry to hear about your dad passing. It sounds like you have some wonderful memories to remember him. You have my thoughts and prayers.

susan I am truly sorry about your loss I will keep wou and your family in my pray to help you deal with your loss Pat

Dear Susan -

Condolences on the loss of your father. I wish you peace during this time of grief.

Liz

My heart and thoughts are with You and Your family in this differculty time.. Please take a minute and think of all the good times with your father.. I read your post of him passing lastnight..and broke down and cried.. had a very hard time in reading it.. I am sorry for your loss..

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your kind words. They are getting me and my family through a very hard time.

This forum means alot to me and I know it even made my dad's last months of life better with all the great advice I picked up from everyone.

Thank you again,
Susan

Susan, I am so sorry that you have lost your father. I hope that you are surrounded by people who love you and can share many memories. Holly

sorry

My thoughts are with you today Susan

Barb

Hello Susan. I lost a sister this week so I know your pain. I will have you and your family in my thoughts as well.
AL.

Susan- My thoughts are with you today. I am sorry for your loss. If you need to come back and visit us from time to time over the next few months please do. Sometimes things get a little harder before you start to feel better but we will be here for you.

Al - sorry to learn of your sister. I didn't know she'd been ill. Best wishes to you and your family. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back