Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
City
Okie Dokie
My wonderful dad won his battle with ALS and went to be with Jesus last Saturday, December 2nd. He never gave up, he fought the good fight until the very end. I thought I would be a puddle on the floor but actually was able to get up and speak at his service on Wednesday. He would have been so proud of me. I love my dad........

Our thoughts and sympathy are with you Gina and your family and friends at this time. I am sorry you weren't able to spend more time with us before his passing. AL.

Last edited:
Gina ...

Your dad was proud of you ... always ... you simply don't know how much.

Harper

Gina ...

Your dad was proud of you ... always.

Harper

Hello Gina. I am sorry for the loss of your Dad. I know you will miss him terribly. He must have been a wonderful man to create such a loving relationship with you. Please stay in touch as you grieve you loss. Cindy

Gina -

My sincerest sympathies on the loss of your father. He will be with you always in your memories.

Liz

I'm sure he would have been very proud Gina. As I would of my own daughter.

The way you worded your post gave me a whole new perspective on the manner in which I looked at passing on. "won his battle" is a marvelous statement! Thank you for sharing that...

I once read that we are just spiritual beings having a human experience. When our time is done we go home.

For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity. ~William Penn

God bless

I am sorry for your loss.

-Robert

I'm Sorry

Gina...sorry to hear about your dad......I am a newbie to this site as well I don't use it as much as I should....my heart breaks for you...when I first read your newbie storey about how you felt about your dad when you found out about his ALS I can tell you that I feel the same way about my dad....he was diagnosed April/06 and every day he gets weaker....I put the smile on every day but my heart breaks .....my dad is only 57 and this is so hard to deal with every day.....but I am staying strong and trying to do as much as I can with him....I am a daughter of 3 and the oldest and sometimes I find it hard to cope myself and keep the younger two sisters strong.......

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Lisa

Dear Gina

I just wanted to extend my sympathies to you and your family. We are all in this together. Memories and time heal. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Fondly, Beebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back