Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
La
City
New Orleans
It was controlled, he was comfortable and we were all there.

I know I have only been here a short time, but I want to thank you all for your support.

We are looking for ALS patients, in our area, that could benefit from some of his equipment.

I am very sorry. Wishing you peace and comfort. I am glad he was comfortable and had his loved ones there

When you are ready there is a subforum here where you can list things you wish to sell or give away. Your local ALS association likely has a loan closet as well. Thank you for thinking of others in your time of grief

Last edited:
My Sincerest condolences, but I'm so thankful for your dad and all of you that it was controlled and comfortable for him. Keep posting in the past CALS section if you need, as it still takes some time (I'm nearly 9 months since Chris passed) before life feels at all normal again xxx

thank you!

It was a different death than I've witnessed in the past. Due to him being on the Trilogy they had to keep upping his comfort meds to be able to decrease the trilogy setting, until we were able to turn it off. It was an INCREDIBLE amount of morphine and ativan he was getting, but they did a really good job, he did not suffer.

I will look into our local ALS association.

So very sorry for your loss nola jean. Hugs and prayers for you. Steph

So sorry for you and your family. Hugs.

Sending prayers of comfort and peace in your time of grief.

Our prayers are with you and your family. God bless

Sad for your loss- happy for his freedom from this monster!

so sorry to hear. take care of yourself

Sorry to hear of your loss. Peace and strength to you and yours.

So sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you for letting us know. I hope your family finds peace--it sounds like you kept him very comfortable at the end.

So sorry for your loss, NolaJen. I'm glad you were able to share with other family at his peaceful passing...

Jim

So very sorry for your loss,my thoughts are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back