Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we can see where you get it from now;-)
great people and wonderful news.

Ohhhh, you guys are to sweet! Barry, it would be a nice thought as you know if my dad never gets worse, but we all know he will someday. Even after all is said and done with my dad, I will still be here. PALS have become something that is near and dear to my heart!
Hugs to ALL!
Kari

Kari, that is fantastic news! :-D I 'just' started to do some of the same things (eating organic, exercising, etc.). If you don't mind...could you tell me some of the suppliments your Dad is taking?

Well, what I know is there is a ton of them, lots of vitamins, like D and C etc, coconut tablets, magnesium spray...The thing is they have 2 homes, one is here and the other is in Arizona, and he got all the stuff from AZ in a big packet from a health food store, including the detox stuff. They are driving there right now and will be down there for a few months, and my mom said that she would let me know when they go back to the health store what the name of all of it is. When they first went into the health store, my dad told the guy there that he had ALS and he gave him a special packet of things that he said would help, they just didnt save the boxes. I wish I had more info on it, but I just cant get my hands on it yet. I will let you know as soon as I get the info.
Hugs,
Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back