Not open for further replies.

hkohlman

Country
US
State
Montana
City
Billings
Hi everyone, Just a post to let you know that my Dad past away this morning at 2.07am. The date was April 11th

I am so glad he is in another place with no suffering now. But it is so hard to think that he will not be around anymore! I am only 35 and he was only 65. This is so hard. I have to go now. Talk to you all real soon.

Heather

Heather,

I am so sorry for you terrible loss.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Please take good care of yourself.

Jeanne

Hi Heather, so sorry for your loss. May your sweet dad rest in peace. I know the feeling, and it hurts deeply. I will keep you and yours in my prayers. Take care dear.

Irma

Hello Heather. I'm so sorry about the loss of your Dad. Although he is without suffering now it still is so difficult to realize that you'll never see him again. Death is so final. Your Dad was the same age my PALS husband is now. I simply can't imagine him never walking in the door again. I can't imagine seeing his things lying around but knowing I'll never see him again.
Dads are so special and wonderful. I'm truly sorry for the loss of yours. You were so young when you lost him. I know you did all you could to help and comfort him during his illness.
Take care and know that many are thinking about you in your sorrow. Give yourself time to grieve. Peace to you, Heather.
Jane

My sympathies go to you & your family during this time of grief.God Bless.
Sharon

Hi Heather,

There is little to say here, but only to convey heartfelt sympathy. May happy memories help and comfort you as you deal with your Dad's passing. You are in my prayers. Sincerely, Peg

So sorry for your loss Heather.
AL.

Dear Heather,
It is not easy to lose your dad at such an early age. Please know that I and many others who are affected by ALS are praying for you right now. We do feel your loss. The struggle is over for your brave dad..may he rest in God's arms now.
Linda

t

Sorry for your loss.

We will fight as hard as we can now, in his name to find a treatement for this disease. I hope this lithium is just the start of a round of miracles due to us..

Your fater is in a better place now, but he will not be forgotten here.

God Bless him and his family!

Regards,

Jamie

Hello Heather. Please give my condolences to your family. We will be thinking of you. Cindy

Heather,

Very sorry for the loss of you Dad. May he rest in peace.

Heather, I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. At a time like this please feel that we the members of the forum are joining together to send you this special hug and our prayers.

Jesusgreeting-1.jpg

Our Prayers and Thoughts are with you.

Heather,

Your Dad is in God's loving care now, and may the gentle love of family and friends help to ease your sorrow.

Remember someone cares and you are close in thought with special prayers now.

Hugs,
Caroliney

So Sorry For Your Loss.....

Heather, I too am so sorry for you terrible loss. I know exactly what you are going thru. I lost my dad March 3rd, 2008 to this horrible disease. He was only 59 and I am 35. There is a void there that only your "daddy" can fulfill. I am sure you fell the same of your sweet dad as I do mine. I miss him terribly but would not want him here in the condition he was in. Please know that I am praying for you as I do for so many on this forum. I don't understand this disease, I never will. I only hope I can do my part to try to assist in finding a cure so no one else has to loose a loved one to this disease. Stay strong in your faith, HE will see you thru. I promise....

Michelle

heather,
sorry for your loss.
lupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back