Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
US
State
IL
City
Naperville
My sweet brother Larry passed away early this morning. His condition declined rapidly in the past month. He went into the hospital with pneumonia last night and passed away during the night, surrounded by his wife and kids. I am shocked but relieved that his suffering is over. I miss him so much. I want to thank everyone in this forum. I've found so much information and comfort here.

He was 53 years old, diagnosed in may 2012. I hope he is at peace now.

I am so terribly sorry for your loss prayers offered for all of you....
Wishing you comfort and healing
Nikki

I'm sad for you, but happy that you had plenty of time to reconcile and make things right. I'm sure this brought comfort to each of you.

Wishing you strength in the days ahead.

I am very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers of strength and comfort to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. May his soul rest in peace.

so sorry for your loss, hugs to you and thinking of you all.

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother but I'm glad that his family was with him, glad that his passing was peaceful and that his suffering has come to an end. I hope this form was some help to you as it has been to all of us.
Hollister

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. God Bleaz

Very sorry you lost your brother. Warm thoughts to all who know and love him. Yasmin.

I'm so sorry about your brother. I'm glad that you were able to reconcile and be there for him after his diagnosis. I'm glad that his suffering is over.

So very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for your family and may the knowledge he is at peace now bring you all comfort. God bless!

So sorry for your loss, you are all in my prayers.

Prayers to you and your family for comfort, peace, strength and healing at this difficult time.

Ruth

God Bless you and your family! May you find peace knowing he is now with God and no longer suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back