• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My Brother Finally has relief... Al Marble aka Capt. Al, MtPockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Al's family and friends, Al was such a great spirit. He will be missed.

Dana

This is extremely sad news, it absolutely breaks my heart! My prayers go out to AL and his family. I know he is with the Lord now.

I do not know Al, but I am so sorry, God bless the family and friends he left behind!

I am so saddened to read of Captain Al's passing. He has been a forum father figure providing insight, support, faith and hope to others through their ALS journey. May his family be comforted by the love and memories shared and by Al's deep faith in God and the freedom he has been granted.
My most deepest sympathies.

I am so saddened to hear of Capt. Al's passing. He was such a source of comfort and inspiration as my husband battled ALS. God bless you Capt. Al. My condolences to the family.

A huge loss to the community. My condolences to his family and the forum family. He will be greatly missed. Godspeed Captain Al

I am so sorry to learn of Capt Al's passing! He was my first friend here. He was unwaivering in his commitment to his beliefs. He was unfailingly kind and humble, and sought to help others. He did not seek out recognition or praise, but could always be counted on to be there for anyone who needed him. ALS had robbed him of so much, but yet he rarely complained. I'll miss his sweet spirit, his silly jokes, and the genuine love he showed to me, as well as so very many others here on the forum.

I hope his family can hold on to what must be multitudes of good memories they must surely have of this fine man. My deepest sympathies.

Last edited:
I hate this disease. This forum has lost another great member. My prayers are with his family.

-Tom

I am so saddened to hear this. His family and this ALS forum are in my thoughts and prayers~
In friendship
Jeannie

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will be dearly missed.

I didn't see this until today. I am so sorry to hear that Capt Al has passed. This is so sudden, I am just reeling, thinking of the loss to his family and his close friends here. I enjoyed his posts and presence on this forum, he was so kind. I still smile when I see his 'MTPockets'....it took a few years for me to realize it didn't stand for 'mount pockets'

Lydia

I always read it as empty pockets, and really enjoyed conversing with him.

he explained it to me one time in one of my post but i can not remember what one , but i do think it had to do with mountains

Oh I am so sorry to just be reading this now. He was a wonderful man, and I loved talking to him.
Hugs, Kari

I don't get on much anymore, but wanted to say goodbye to Capt. Al. We all know he is in heaven, pain free and whole again. I hope he meets my Andy. Much love sent to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back