Diagnosis
7/2019
Country
SG
State
NA
City
Singapore
On 13th Jan 2020 my father soul has left the body. I strongly believe whatever happen is good for him. He lived his life completely independent, never even asked anyone to bring him a glass of water, until ALS, which makes him fully dependent on us.
His ALS progression was VERY fast, he was diagnosed with ALS in July 2019 and in Jan 2020 he left us.
I want to say thanks to all the members of the group who guided me and supported me, specially Laurie. It's feels like last week thing that she was educating me on how to operate BiPAP device while I was in Singapore in August 2019.
Thank you all again and I really pray deep down to my heart anyone who is suffering may get cure before it's too late. I was very much waiting for approval of Nurown, thought it will cure him but he could not wait anymore.
Thank you again and hope you will get cure before you loose your loved one. It's the really hardest thing in life to handle.

I am very sorry for your loss but glad he is free. He was very lucky to have you. Wishing you peace and comfort

My thoughts go with you on your loss.

Jim

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was blessed to have you.

My deepest condolences.

Sorry for your loss.

so very sorry for your loss

I am so sorry for your loss of your father. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm very sorry, Sohail. Thank you for the kind words; it is always my honor to help with BiPAP (or anything). But that gave me the opportunity to see your and your brother's commitment to your dad, even to the extent of buying him a BiPAP privately, as I am sure you did much else that you should not have had to do, across two continents, to ensure that his transition was as comfortable as possible.

Your dad will live on in everything your family is and does.

Best,
Laurie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your family.

I’m so sorry for you loss. Sending strength and comfort your way.

Hugs

May all the loving thoughts of your special times together help bring you comfort and peace. So very sorry for your loss. B.
1581346363929.png

Sohail, so sorry to hear of your father's passing. Wishing you peace in this time of sorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back