Diagnosis
09/2008
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Waterloo
My wonderful husband, Eddie passed away peacefully in his sleep this morning at approx 8am. He told us that a Beautiful White Horse was coming for him, He was going home to be with Jesus and his Mommy.

Attachments

• eddie and shelly 2.bmp
    43.8 KB · Views: 349
Shelly- so very sorry to hear that Eddie has passed away. Lets all be greatful that he went in his sleep, peacefully, as you said.
Such a beautiful picture of the two of you.
Please take this time to take care of yourself and know we are all still here for you.
My condolences to you.

Shelly so very sorry for yor loss. Great sweet picture of you both..

Much love to you Shelly. Lots of love and hugs.

I'm so sorry Shelly.

I'm very sorry to hear Eddie has past away. Please accept my heartfelt condolences, Shelly. You made a wonderful difference during his illness with all of the loving care you provided. Blessings on you.

Kim

Your picture is precious, Shelly. I'm sorry about the loss of your husband. I am fairly new here, but it sounds like he was a very lucky man to have your tender care.

Blessings,
Jo

So sorry to hear of your loss. May you draw strength from his love for you over the next few days.

HUGS peace and comfort to you and your loved ones.

I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Eddie was very lucky to have you by his side.

Another als angel now in gods arms, praying you are surrounded & uplifted in God's protection, much love to you from Kim <<<hugs>>>

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am sorry for your loss.

Dana

Sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you

Shelly so sorry to hear about Eddie passing ,Now God has another angel.love
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back