• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine, such beautiful words from a wonderful person like yourself. I wish I was that good with words. LOL! I am terrible. May your sweet son rest in peace, and thanks for visiting our forum. Visiting? what is wrong with me? We would love to keep you as a member. Keep us posted, dear, and God bless!

Irma

Precious mom and dad...you are in my prayers...

My husband has some swallowing issues as well as newly things like stumbling, losing his footing, and hand cramping on occasion...he sees the GP tomorrow.

So sorry for your loss

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

If your actions on his last day here were normal, he would remember that. But with all you have gone through, I'm sure it was an anomaly. Therefore, he would never recall it. I'm also sure he hated being a burden and if you were short that one time, he would have understood.

Please, go in peace knowing he is in a better place.

Jeanette

I am so sorry. I lost my husband one month ago today and there is nothing more that can be said. It is such
a tragedy for all concerned. Sending you my thoughts and prayers.

There are no words I can possibly write to express my sorrow for your loss. I do however, find solice in knowing that your child is in the arms of his creator. And his pain and suffering are over. May you find the peace you need to carry on.

Robin

May God Bless and Comfort you.

So sorry for your loss of your son. This ALS is such a horrible disease that destroys so many lives.
Have any other family members had ALS?
Your son was just too young, and this brings such sadness to my heart to hear this. I pray every day that a cure will be found and do not understand why a cure has not been found in all these years.
Please know you are in our prayers and thoughts.

Caroliney

My heart breaks for you

My heart breaks for you. Our new website will soon be up. When it is, I'd like to name
a new grant or fund in your son's memory. At least some good may come out of this. Will you give us permission?

Stu Millheiser
ALS Guardian Angels Foundation
Office: (949)488-9894
Cell: (949)233-3045
[email protected]

How cruel that such a young person should have to experience this horrible disease. Young people look at life so differently than we adults. Your family had such a heavy burden to carry. I know you must feel angry, bewildered, and exhausted. Don't beat yourself up with guilt for your shortness with him when he asked again to be repositioned. We have limits and when fatigue hits us and we are continually badgered with requests, we shouldn't have to apologize for becoming impatient.
I wish you and your family peace.
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back