Jimmy1989

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
Hi Guys,

I am a 33 year old male. I recently, maybe a month or so starting getting twitches throughout my whole body. I do suffer from anxiety and was going thru a pretty rough time of it during this. Fast forward a month, and I’m still getting all the twitches with no loss of muscle weakness or anything m, but maybe tightness in my left leg. This may be due to the fact that I’m trying to flex my leg muscles all day trying to see if there is any atrophy present (I know pretty dumb). I have experienced weight loss but I’m not eating nearly as much due to the stress of looking at ALS threads all day. I see a Neurologist in a week, but was wanting to ease my mind a bit. My GP and wife seem to think it’s my anxiety and that’s what is also making my muscles so tense too. Thank y’all for reading this.

Hi Jimmy,
That does seem to be a likely explanation. Also, sometimes people just twitch, esp. when sleep, nutrition, and/or stress are issues.

Stop looking at ALS threads. Get more/better counseling for the anxiety. Live the life that most here cannot.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back