Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
Chicago
Hi there, I tried my hardest not to post on here, as I want to respect those who are affected by ALS. I've had symptoms for the last four months, but this recent one has scared me. I noticed a dent on my left bicep (see attached images) that is not on my right bicep. I can move and lift the same, so no weakness that I notice. But it is clear that there is a dent, along with some pain in the left arm (almost like the muscle tearing). I also have other symptoms: full body muscle fatigue, pin and needles, numbness and tingling, and tremor that my Mayo neuro diagnosed as enhanced physiological tremor. I had an EMG mid-June and a brain/spine MRI in early May. All normal. I've also had countless bloodwork done. I've tried my hardest to get away from Google and focus on the good, but it's been very hard because it's obvious that there's a physical change in my body. Out of nowhere. Can someone who has knowledge and close experience help?

Attachments

• left.jpg
    left.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 542
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3,334
Please read this

Dents are common and meaningless. The pain and tingling are sensory symptoms and point away from ALS. The normal EMG rules it out. You don’t need to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back