muscle cramping, previous dysphagia, dropping items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all , sorry to bug ya especially after the EMG came back good. My question is if the EMG checked upper and lower, and bulbar where does that leave the diaphragm? Just havin those issues with the ab muscles feeling fatigued , is it possible that my diaphragm is an early symptom and abs are working to help me breathe ? I just noticed when im talking a lot seems to be what triggers the feeling in my abdominal muscles.

Stop, just stop now. Three pages and not a single shred of evidence pointing to ALS. No, to answer your question. Why cant you be grateful for not having this disease? That's a wonderful thing and you dont realise this. PALS and CALS have an immense burden during this current pandemic in ensuring they keep safe and healthy. You've picked one of the worst times in modern history to seek hand holding for your health anxiety.

Please, please for the final time, accept that you do not have this disease and move on. If you cannot, go seek help for this. Please don't continue to pester dying people and their caregivers. Seriously, there's enough to deal with what's happening these days.

Ben, we’ve done our best to answer your questions and try to reassure you. You’ve been cleared of ALS once and for all. Continuing to hang out here speaks to health anxiety which you need to address. Asking further questions after you’ve been cleared is draining to those of us dealing with ALS. If you have additional questions or concerns, please take them to your doctor.

Closing this thread. Please don’t start another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back