Reason
Other
Country
US
State
NY
City
New york
Hi all, I'm a 19 male And I'm currently experiencing muscle wasting I lost about 30lbs 170 to 145lbs. I have noticed significant loose skin on my arms (wrists) I can pull a good amount off my bone. I also have extreme muscle atrophy on my thighs and chest. I have a seated job and I lift weights at home. I had blood work done and as far as stds and testosterone levels everything checks out normal. Is this muscle atrophy? My friends and family acknowledge my weight loss and have offered no support. Could anyone tell me if this is muscle wasting?

P.S I'm having a hard time to post pictures on here from iPhone. Help?

Is this considered muscle wasting? My calves muscle is very soft and jiggly even after I put pressure it's fatty tissue or? There's a lot of thinning in my thigh. Thoughts?

We cannot, cannon possibly tell you based on pictures posted to the internet whether you have muscle atrophy. Furthermore, even if we could, we couldn't tell you what kind it is - and there are lots of kinds. This is a question you have to take to your primary care doctor. They will know where to send you next.

I see nothing unusual. You're written nothing to indicate you're sick. At 19, you're less active than in high school, so there might be body changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back