CALS
Country
UK
State
Tyne and Wear
City
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi Friends

Mum died very suddenly this morning - peacefully and with my lovely sister and me ( only just as I raced from work ) by her side.

Mum had made a huge effort on Christmas day to be in her chair , catheter hidden, to welcome her grandchildren and had been visited yesterday by her best friend.

I am so happy she does not have to suffer anymore and that she is with my dad now. That is all she has wanted for the past few months.

The thing that sticks with me is her comment to my son on Christmas day - she said " it must be awful for you to see your grandma like this ?" ( with my interpretation ). My son replied " I see past all this Grandma and know you are still the same person who loves me and I love you "...........they say 'out of the mouths of babes'and it is so true.

her funeral will not be until the end of next week as she has donated her body to MND research - what a girl

Thank you all for your support these past months. I will continue to pop in from time to time.

kind regards

Flowerpot

your mother is in my prayers :eek:)

cheers,
gigi

flowerpot,
My sincere sympathy to you and your family, may you be blessed with wonderful memories of your mother,
kind regards and I'll keep you in my prayers,
brenda

What an amazing lady!

Flowerpot,

As you know I am a huge fan of your Mum's. She is an exceptional woman who led an exemplary life; a true inspiration. My thoughts are with you and your family. You have my deepest sympathies.

May the peace of God be with you and your family during this time.

So sorry to hear of your mums passing Flowerpot. My brother in law passed away last night from COPD. I know how difficult a death at this time of year is.

AL.

Al - big strong Al

Thankyou so much for your kind thoughts and my hugs are with you tonight.

Flowerpot

Dear Flowerpot,
I am sorry that your mom passed. What a beautiful moment though on Christmas between your son and your mom. It must have given your mom such complete relief to know that he saw passed the illness and knew she was still Grandma. What a beautiful moment that has tears streaming down my face.
You mom sounded like a spectacular person. I hope that you are able to heal
In friendship
Jeannie

Very sorry to hear that your Mum has passed Flowerpot.

Keep her memory alive!

Thinking of you during this Holiday season...

I am so sorry to hear of your Mum's passing. You and your family are in my thoughts.

I am sorry for your loss, Flowerpot. Your Mum was lucky to have the ones she loved at her side. She was a great lady and raised a great daughter!

You brought tears to my eyes. Bless you and your mom.

Al and Flowerpot ... I am so sorry for your losses. I send my condolenses.

Flowerpot-

Condolences on the loss of your Mum. I am proud of her for donating her body to research MND. May peace be with you and your family at this time and always.

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back