Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mary and Tillie.

Tille, I am too however it doesn’t quite feel real yet. Yes things are emptying into boxes, but it’s kind of a feeling I can’t describe. Yet I’ve already been thinking about updates and such for the new place. Kind of crazy.

hugs

I can only imagine many parts of this are quite surreal Sue - yup crazy, but good crazy at least!

You are right Tillie, good crazy. 😊

I am just sitting still Sue, and smiling at the fact that after all the years we have talked together here we could say those two words.

Good crazy.

magic

Tillie you are so right, I’ve been so busy I didn’t even realize what we said. Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention.

it is magic.

hugs

Things are moving forward with the new house, moving in two weeks, YIKES. To top it off, I fell the other night and will be seeing an othro tomorrow, possible break in mt 4th and/or 5th metacarpal, also known as a boxer's fracture. At least this time it is my non-dominant hand. Doesn't hurt much so we will see tomorrow. Just to add to the moving fun :)

Hugs

Hope it's not serious, Sue! Either way, sounds like you should be a moving supervisor more than worker bee.

ouch Sue, I hope DS and DDIL are feeling strong and ready to help you this time!

Thank you Laurie and Tillie.

DS is definitely helping. DDIL is third trimester and has had a rough pregnancy this go round. So she takes care of DGD. And DDIL’s DD arrived last night from Honduras. However that give DS more time to help me. It will all work out.

hugs

Good luck with your move, Sue! And also with recovering from your break!

My best...

Jim

Thank you Jim, I hope things are going well for you.

hugs

Update: I do have a boxers fracture. The good news is, I only have a brace that can be removed for stetching my fingers so they dont get stiff and washing hands etc. And I only need it for 4 weeks, so overall, not too bad.

Yesterday the photographer came to take pics of my current home for when we list it. My neighbor came up to help me stage the rooms. DS ans his FIL had come over to move all the packed boxes to the garage so they were out of the way. My garage is almost completely filled. And today it is back to packing because now it doesn't matter about boxes everywhere. I cna easily pack one handed, but cant move the boxes afterward. Big move is planned for Sat. I've got a lot of work to do in the interim. Life is good.

Hugs,

Congratulations on making the move Sue, I know it is exactly the right thing for many people. I’m so sorry about the hand! Having dealt with multiple right wrist issues (if I live long enough who knows how much use that hand will be!) I feel your pain. Heal well and be careful during your move!

One handed is slow, but hey it's all good news!

Hope the move continues to go well! Sorry about the fracture, but it sounds as if it will heal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back