Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flooring is progressing. Then I have to put everything back. A lot is going to get tossed. Where or how do we collect all this stuff, esp when we can’t leave much.

emptying the one cupboard for them, I ran into memories last night. Had a little cry and then I was good.

ill be able to start getting things organized tonight, but they will still be here Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow will be a big organizing day and cleaning as everything is dusty. However it will all be worth it. I’m going to get some new wall hangings too if I decide to stay.

the more you sort and clean and toss now, the easier it will either to stay (and know what is in each cupboard and no surprises lurking) or to pack up and go if you leave. hey that's a win - win! 🤗

Tillie you are right and as I put my place back together I’m trying to do just that.
I had been thinking of staying, love the new floor, however the stupid HOA is getting even crazier and I’m ready to be done with them. Will be looking at a couple of places today.

Life moves on, and it seems since my Christmas vacation, my mind has been able to shift into forward and I’m doing much better. Of course i also passed the 1 year mark, so I’m sure that has helped too

I hope everyone is doing well.

Or much new going on. Haven’t found a house yet. Things are just humming along.

hugs

Humming along is better than the big waves washing and drowning! 💗

I dont know where to post this. Iam thinking about you alot these days. This whole coronavirus situation is so scary. Just when our lives were getting better, settled. I am scared that this thing is going to wake up ALS on my body. Also we had a huge scare with my niece, she is 9 years old, she had a cold and one day couldnt walk, couldnt get up from bed. Doctor said it was from the flu and she will get better in a week, which happened of course, but we were terrified she might had ALS. Omg. She is fine now but totally stressed, she choked with her food while eating now she thinks she would choke everytime she eats something and such. Doctor said at such age kids have all kind of phobias and its common, so we are trying not to make it a big deal.
I hope you keep safe, many of you are tired and so much stress in our lives, please keep safe. Love and Huggs Nina.

Nina,

Everyone is indeed scared right now and you’re family, like all of those here have been through so very, very much.

However, we will get through this. Follow the safety guidelines of washing and staying out of public as much as possible.

You’re niece will come around. The flu can be rough on kids.

Hugs

Things here are going well. I’m fine and working, which is more than some can say, so I feel blessed. I hope this finds everyone well

hugs

I hope this post finds everyone well. I’m doing ok here. Not much new to report as not much to do. Keeping up with some knitting and learning spanish.

hugs

Just thought I would visit this site for some reason and came across your blog! So good to see you’re keeping well. Congrats on becoming a grandma when it comes! Your new floors look awesome too!! it’s early here and just doing morning devotion before getting up to get ready for work.... Working as a surgical Services Director and had our first covid+ patient for surgery... I was the nurse in the room and remember thinking there would be no way I could do this if Ronald was still with me....just wanted to say Good morning and stay blessed and healthy...

Thank you Sasha, please stay safe out there.

I pray everyone had a blessed Easter.

Still working as well through this storm, something I think those of us here were built for.

“Still working as well through this storm, something I think those of us here were built for.”

I think you are spot on Sue. I see so much tenacity in CALS and PALS, so much. Glad to hear you are hanging in there.

Good to see you Lenore. I hope all is well, with you. Definitely know how to do isolation, that’s for sure.
hugs

Hi all just checking in. I pray all the moms out there have had a Happy Mother’s Day.
getting ready for my annual FL trip. It was up in the air for awhile, but it’s happening.

we are finally slowly going to start opening back up next week. I’m thrilled. There are so many that need to get back to work.

Have an amazing week everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back