Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall seeing that quote years ago and it struck me. I use to think “don’t temp fate”. Now, I wonder sometimes about what we know about our lives and when.

Hugs all around.

Thank you Everyone!

Jrzy - that had to be difficult. I know I have cards tucked away somewhere, and if and when I move, they will surely come to the surface. Not sure about that.

I was doing more files and came across something he quoted in 2009. That was very hard as his writing was that of a toddler then. I hadn’t realized he had lost the ability to write so long ago. He wasn’t one for writing notes, so I guess I either blocked it, or didn’t see it. Down I went again.

On a better note, I’m headed to look at 2 different houses tomorrow. We will see if either meets my wants/needs. Both look good from the pics, but that means nothing, I’ve seen that before. One is close by here, about 5min away. The other is about 20 min south of here. Should be an interesting day.

If, one of them is something I fall in love with, I’ve got a lot of work to do and not at a great time of the year either. But hey, if it works, it works.

Have an amazing day all

No luck on the houses. :(

Still looking

Doing ok today.

hugs

I think the right house will come at the right time... Hugs Sue!

Been a busy week doing 2 jobs, but definitely not impossible.

Have a great week all

Well, Wed and Thursday were definitely days I’d prefer to forget. Our internet and server went down at work. Got there at 8 each day and never really got any work done until 1-2 When things got back up. Stayed till nearly 5 both days. Yesterday everything was fine and I finished the week with everything all cleaned up.

I also learned there seems to be a lot of wasted time going on. We will see if things pick up when she gets back next week.

Today I’m going to look at a house. It looks promising from the pics and part of the yard is fenced. However pictures can be deceiving.

hugs all

How was the house Sue?

Still no house. The one on Sat, had an offer before we got there. However, after being inside with a good look around I would not have bid on it anyway. Market is nuts here.

DS saw one in a completely different area on-line. It looks interesting, but definitely needs a drive by first. It’s right below a major highway and I want to hear the noise level. The one I’m close to now is annoying when I try to sit on my deck.

The weekend started ok, looking at the home and visiting with my DB and SIL. Then I fell apart when I came home and it lasted through Sunday. Then DD and I had it out and cried it out about the flooring and things. I think we are ok now, but it was a rough night.

Hugs all

it's hard house hunting - I hope the right home is just around the next bend Sue

I’m feeling much better this week than over the weekend. No houses in sight just yet. The one DS saw, has radon remediation, so I will pass. Not really the area I’d prefer either.

Someday the right house will be there at the right time.

I ordered the flooring for this place and it should be in next Fri. It will be a large job, but we will get it done.

Hugs all

Looking at a couple of houses this coming Sat. And probably a visit to the gravesite to mark the 1 year anniversary. Hard to believe it’s been that long already. Hoping the house hunting is a good distraction.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Could not have made it this far without everyone here.

House hunting yesterday was a good distraction. We didn’t make it to the gravesite as it got too late and dark. Will try for today, but right now it’s raining buckets.

Didn’t find a house. Some I liked but that had major issues for me that kept me from falling for them. I will look on.

In another note, the flooring is all here and we can begin the process of fixing my flooring in prep or sale, or stay if I can’t find something.

hugs

You will find the right one some day Sue! I ordered some wood floors for my bedroom that I need to install. I'm pretty sure that isn't going to be fun!

Sooner those are not hard to put in.

sorry to be MIA. Was sick. Yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back