Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a bit better week thus far. Good therapy session on Tuesday. And been back on my Zoloft. We will see where it goes from here.

Hugs all

Well an incident happened this week at work, that is giving me a big picture of some of the s*it that’s been going on. It will be addressed on Monday. Much to the chagrin I’m sure of the perpetrator.

Have cleaning and what not to do today. And boiling water due to a water main break.

Have a great day all

Oh my cloak and dagger professional drama in addition to all else. I do understand.

Keep thinking on how to get that break. It really makes an enormous difference.

Hugs.

Thank you Lenore. I swear, why do grown people have to act like they are in middle school?

Did do as much as I would have wanted yesterday, but I basically took the afternoon off and did nothing. Felt awesome.

Maybe more of the same today, we will see.

Hugs all

I see it’s been a few days since I’ve been here. Dealt with the employee issue, that ended up different than I foresaw. It’s ok, it was still a lesson.

The Zoloft is definitely helping. I just worry that it’s masking feelings that I need to work through and I don’t think that is completely healthy either.

Life goes on, my friend will move in this weekend for a few months, DD will be home mid-month until at least July. I think after that I will probably be a true empty nester.

For today, life is good.

I think on occasions those feelings need a bit of cover until we can deal with them. If you feel better, you are doing the right thing. The end.

Seriously, what we have been through here is so freaking grotesque. That this is even going on in the 21st Century is stunning. I need to eat healthy etc. so I can have a 10% chance of seeing the bonafide beginning of the end of ALS.

Digging into a staff issue can be so much like that Japanese film from the 1970’s, Roshamon. It’s different from every point of view, way deeper than you thought and not what you expected. Glad it was educational, they often are.

Good Morning all,

Yesterday was quite productive. Got lots of cleaning done and my house feels so much better and fresher, was definitely a very busy day. It rained a bit here and there, so being inside getting this stuff done was just the ticket.

At one point, like 9:30 in the morning, I texted DD that I was kicking butt and taking names w/a list of what had been accomplished so far. She asked me what I took. I said coffee and she replied “that was some magical coffee” LOL

It felt so good to be taking back control.

I finally feel like I’m inching forward. Tomorrow could be totally different, and that’s ok, but I will take what I can get for this weekend

Later I’m supposed to get together with my DB. And tomorrow I take Willow to get spayed. Taking Tuesday off of work to care for her.

Have an amazing day all.

That’s awesome Sue! One day at a time :)

So glad to hear about you having a productive day and feeling better!

Thank girls,

Yesterday was church, time with my DB and just chillaxing.

Today is Willow, work (payroll), so will busy again. It’s pouring rain out, blah, but we do need the moisture. It’s very dry.

Have an awesome day all.

Willow did great with her surgery. Stayed home yesterday to make sure she relaxed and didn’t fuss with her incision. She was a good girl, so no collar needed.

Got my volunteer stuff done, and part of my office cleaned. Then one of Brian’s nurses came for a visit. It was great to catch up with her.

Today it’s back to work. Blah, not feeling it.

Have a great day all.

glad all went well Sue

Been a busy week, but that’s ok. Went to see my girl yesterday and bring home some of her stuff. She has a final tomorrow and then off to see her DBF for a week. Then she will be home. She will have a clinical and then another in the spring and she will be done.

We had a few good convos yesterday and she is so very happy. I am thrilled for her.

Willow has her spit and vinegar back. She’s chewed more of my carpet. Really have to pick a flooring and get moving with that project, looks awful in my entry way.

I also have all my cleaning to do today since I was out yesterday. :)

Have an awesome day all

Busy day. DD made it to DBF.

Having a mixed day today for various reasons. This too will pass.

Hugs all

Not sure this month is going to look much brighter. Brian’s BD is coming up on the 27th. Will be the first. I’d like to hibernate for the next few months. As that leads right to Nov and the first anniversary of his passing. Can’t believe that is only about 6 weeks away now. This just all s*cks.

Sorry to be a downer, just where I am right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back