Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only offer virtual hugs, but I’m happy to send you as many as you want.

Ditto. What she said.

Sue, I am so sorry. Anything you need, you just ask.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Sue. No one should have to go through this.

Best,
Laurie

All the hugs in the world. I'm so sorry. Words fail me.

Thank you everyone. Yes, it is all quite unbelievable to me still.

Add in that today is Father’s Day here in the US and well that doesn’t help much.

Yesterday DB and I got the lunch set up following the funeral. We also got things mostly together with the funeral home. Monday we will sign papers, drop off clothes etc and pay for the funeral. We are doing exactly what we did for Dad as Mom picked all of that and we know she liked it. We will then go pick out the headstone. She never had that chance or maybe deep down didn’t want to. So now by brother and I have to do it for them.

Have an amazing day all and thank you for being here for me. You’re the best. And yes, I do feel all those hugs and they are wonderful.

I'm so sorry Sue. I don't even know what to say. Hugs friend!

Dear Sue, I am very sorry that you now lost your mother as well. 6 months, 3 people. My heart goes out to you.

Thank you so much everyone. No one should have to go through all of this. ALS is way, way more than enough.

Today we will finish up at the funeral home. Then I really need to get a few things done here at home, like log into work and get some stuff settled there.

I really need to go find a hole to sit in for a bit and deal with all of this, not sure how far I’ve gotten with any of it due to them coming rapid fire. I will though.

Have a great day all

Funeral stuff and head stone all completed. Then this afternoon we met at Mom’s room to start getting all of that stuff sorted. Stuff was brought here that I need to sort through, stuff went to my brothers and we have a dresser that goes to my DB, but need my DS and his to move it. We also started bags for Goodwill with the clothing. Clothing closet and bathroom vanity to get through and then we will be done. Possibly on Thursday.

Didn’t get to my work stuff. Maybe after dinner when DD is here.

Hugs

Never got any work done yesterday. People calling and stopping by and of course the puppies.

This morning Willow goes for her last round of shots, then right after lunch off to the viewing. Going to be a long day and I got off to bed way too late last night. My neighbor got back from her brothers funeral and just needed to chat as she was missing my Mom too.

I also saw a house on line that looks very promising. Obviously I can’t do anything about it these next few days. However, if it’s not under contract by the weekend I may go look at it. Just 3 miles from my brother’s house, large flat yard that part if fenced for the dogs. Ranch style, so no steps to deal with. However, there were no pic of the basement. That could be an issues or not. The kitchen has been redone. We will see.

Have a great one all

Yesterday went well. Today will most likely be difficult. Service this morning and then a lunch. After that it will be just chilling and whatever.

Have a great day all

Hope it went OK, Sue.

Everything went beautifully yesterday. Wonderful service. After lunch we took the extra food to the home for the staff. They were so very good to her.

This morning, we got the last of the stuff cleaned out. Tomorrow we move the big furniture stuff and then that will be good bye to Country Meadows.

Just eating my lunch here and then I have to do some Work stuff.

Have a great day all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back