Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
PA
Good Morning all,

I did stay home from doggie class and it was the best decision for my mental health. I had a very productive, yet relaxing day. I got the vinyl floors mopped and the carpeted floors vacuumed. I also go some other areas cleaned. I’m far from done, but the house feels so much better for what did get done.

I also found the sign I was looking for for my laundry room. That room is almost as complete as it can be until new flooring. Looks so different. Funny part it, the way you enter the room, you can’t see the wall that has the new shelves and decos, it hits you when you turn toward the washer/dryer. I also ordered the baskets I could not find locally from amazon. They will be for the top shelf for the paper towels and TP.

Now that it’s getting a little cooler out, I hope to get to my garage shelving unit that needs a good through gone thru. Slowly things are coming together.

Have a great day all

affected

Guru status reached
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
home
It can feel so good to just put some things in order can't it Sue?

I got another load of mulch on the weekend, I'm going to feel so good!
Thought I would show you what it looks like, I've only taken a bit out so far (about 10 wheelbarrow loads gone).
The 2 higher points are just a little taller than me (I'm only 5' I should add).
IMG_5547.jpg

ReginaS

Forum Supporter
Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
02/2018
Country
US
State
LL
Yay on the laundry room and much luck w the garage shelves.

That's a huge load of much. Are you in winter right now? Looks really nice and sunny and green.

My load these days would be paperwork. Paperwork of all kind...

affected

Guru status reached
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
home
@ReginaS yes winter, but this is a subtropical place. Add global warming and I was working in the garden last week in singlet and shorts.
So with the extra heat, and the long droughts (we just went through the worst drought in 100 years that lasted nearly 12 months), I'm mulching more than ever. This is my second load of mulch this winter. It comes from a local tea tree farmer.
Don't mean to hijack your thread Sue 🤗🤫🤭

Narrowminded

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
PA
Tillie no worries about hijacking, I was going to say pretty much the same thing as Regina anyway, so question answered. :)

Thank you all for the laundry room comments. Still work to do, but so much better. However I understand the paperwork pile all too well.

Work today and then the therapist and a walk with a friend tonight.

Have a great day all

Narrowminded

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
PA
Been a busy couple of days. Therapist went well, but whatever it was I was in tears all night and I can’t think of what we talked about that should have been a trigger. Oh well.

yesterday I finally got my bathroom finished and went to Bunco at the clubhouse last night. I won a plant. Succulents. I’m not good with those and I’m so over run with plants, but it was very nice. It’s out side for the time being. The gal who was hosting and bought them, is great with plants and said they like it outside. Winter will be another issue.

Have a great day all

Narrowminded

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
PA
Time flies when you are busy. Work yesterday and errands, and a mega storm that had electric out for hours.

This morning DS came over, gave me a good WO, helped me to get that shelving unit in the garage emptied and organized. Tossed a few things. The garage is getting closer to being complete.

No work indoors today.

Time now for a shower and I have to go get a gift for the christening tomorrow for my Great nephew. Going to be a busy weekend.

Hugs all

Narrowminded

Very helpful member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
PA
Saturday was go, go, go all day. Then yesterday I did something strange. After church I had lunch, took care of the dogs and did some meal prep for breakfast, that’s my worst time of the day for cooking.

Anyway, after I finished that I put some music on and sat in my fav chair. I looked at my phone and just relaxed. Yeah what is that? It felt so good to be able to finally really relax.

What I wish for everyone here is to finally be able to find some time to relax.

Hugs all