Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine is an insurance agent and they have a huge shredder... I believe they would shred things for clients. I am mentioning this just in case you have an insurance agent who might do the same. :)

GoodMorning all,

Tillie - I probably could mulch with it, but not where I live. The HOA only allows Brown dyed mulch, the problems with HOA’s. :)

Thank you for the tip Regina. I’ll have to ask them about a large shredder. Maybe companies hire a truck to come, pick up their stuff and pay to have it shredded. It’s a bit pricy, so I push on. I’m down to 3.5 boxes.

Yesterday I spent the day shredding, mopping the floor and other tasks along with caring for the puppy.

We started out for a walk this morning and the sky opened up and we got a bit we. Now it looks to have stopped again, but not sure I should chance it again.

Have a great day all.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your days and your pup Sue.

Yesterday was more of the same. Work and paper shredding. That was until dinner time when my brother called.

Mom had fallen and was on the floor for a bit. A she said her hip was sore, so off to the ER. Once they got her off the floor she said she was fine. The Dr in the ER did a good exam but no x-rays were needed and I took her back home.

fun, fun

Have a great day all

Mom is doing well. Spoke with her yesterday, and she says she’s fine. Her nurse will be visiting today and will send me an update after. Then I take her to the Dr. tomorrow for a follow up.

Today, Oreo gets groomed and then I have a hair appt in the afternoon. It’s supposed to rain again all day. Blah

The reduced Zoloft is still going well. Down to 50 mg now. Will stay here for a week before going further.

Life is busy with the pup, but going well for the moment.
hugs

Today will be another busy one. DS is coming and we have the van to detail and a drain to look at, plus my WO. Then this afternoon I have to take mom for her follow-up Dr visit.

She’s red around her port and I’m thinking yeast due to experience from Brian’s feeding tube. We will see. Dr. Will check. Her nurse is concerned as we are as she’s not eating much and losing weight. I really don’t think my year of deaths are over yet. They say 3’s and this would be the 3rd. She says she feels fine, but things don’t look that way.

Off to get moving.

Hugs

Sorry to hear of the mom issues. I know all about the falls and random hospitalizations. It was frankly a big relief to see my mom being in long term care putting an end to all of that.

She’s lucky to have you! Take care of yourself too.

Thank you. She is in long-term care, but she was reaching for clothes and tumbled. It happens.

My mom can no longer fall because she no longer walks, so there’s that. Hope she has a speedy recovery- well as speedy as it gets in the octogenarian set.

hope you get things sorted with mum quickly Sue - fungal infections are not nice xx

Well Mom’s Dr visit went well she was ordered Doxycycline and Miconazole powder at the site. However, I’ll probably have to go and do the miconazole daily other than M and Th when the nurse is there. The staff at the home won’t touch her dressing. My brother doesn’t like it being opened daily, but we have to treat what’s going on. He’s just worried about another infection by opening it up. I get it his worries.

However, the bigger issue yesterday was her weakness. OMG in 2 weeks she has lost so very much. It was awful. PT is ordered. Partly she’s not eating because the food doesn’t look good. So after the Dr we stopped by the grocery and I got her some things for her mini fridge that might interest her more. She wanted pretzels, got those, some yogurt she loves, applesauce cups, some roasted chicken she can have if she didn’t like the dinner and some cheese sticks. Anything to get her to eat. We are all too familiar with that gig.

I will call later and see if the meds arrived. Then I guess I’ll go over and get the powder started. They will deal with the antibiotic.

I really don’t think my losses are done for this year. Not unexpected, but hopeful we could get through until next year. Not sure that will happen. Life.

Other than the Dr. DS and I worked on the van, we got the inside done, now we have to do the outside, then I can sell it. I also had to get my own groceries yesterday, that happened after dinner. Busy, busy day.

Pups are doing well and walking together much better.

Hugs all

Talked with Mom yesterday and she had already forgotten we put stuff in the fridge. I made her promise to ring the bell and get a yogurt that she said sounded good. I will find out today if she did.

I also spoke with the nurse there and they are going to do miconizole powder, I don’t have to go do it each day. Bonus.

I have just a bit of shredding left and I’m done! Can’t wait, I need to get all the little escaped paper shreds cleaned up, they’re annoying me.

Also need to work on the kitchen, just too much stuff in here to be relaxing. I love the feeling of my bedroom now, so I need to get that feeling in every room.

Have a great day all

Updating and decorating a room makes all the difference. I almost have the decorating finished in my bedroom and started the back patio. Got the garage cleaned and reorganized this morning. It's always something isn't it?

So glad they are going to do the powder so you don't have to go daily to take care of that. It will be a relief when you get the van finished and can get it to a new family.

My little dog is laying beside me as I am typing, she gives me a lot of joy and of course some agravation too, lol!

Thank you Sooner. Yes, getting deco done is awesome. My garage needs done so badly, but need to get the van out of there first.

Yesterday I was so tired. I went to church and of course got many steps with the pups and all, but didn’t finish the shredding. I relaxed.

Mom did get her yogurt the day before and was going to get one after we got off the phone yesterday. It’s not much, but more than she’s been doing.

Today I have to go into work. Not looking forward to that at all. Things just are not good there and I just can’t figure out what to do about it. Mostly connected to one of our customers who has begun just not paying for a long time whenever they decide to do so. That messes me up with all of our vendors, etc.

Have a great day all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back