Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks both. I did hear back from David and groups are not longer an option.

Gotta get to work, update later.

Well made it to work, got home about 1 or so. Finishing up some things, and wanted to check in here.

Things are going well with the pup. The two are doing a little better each day. Willow is growing like a weed.

So much to do. Did get a few things for my room re-do for the walls, still need a comforter.

Hugs all

Willow is adorable! I am trying to find a comforter for my new bedroom too. It isn't easy... too many choices I think!

Makes me want a puppy too - but I would not be able to handle it under the circumstances. Tonight I planted some flowers in the yard - annuals, just so that we have some colors to look at.
Willow is so cute!!!

Thanks everyone. Yes, adorable mini Houdini :)

Regina I had to wait for a puppy as well. Definitely could not have handled it while taking care of Brian. I’m glad you were able to plant some pretty flowers.

The toughest part right now is my little Havanese who thinks he’s Thor. He’s jealous of course and as a puppy she like to pick, but then he tries to keep her away from all the bones. It will get better, it will just take time.

Hi All I hope everyone here that is a Mother had a blessed day.

Busy days with the puppy. She woke this morning with both ears standing. Really incredible as they usually go through several stages before standing straight. Nope just straight up.

Room is coming together well. I now have a new spread and pillows on the bed. A few things need hung. I’ll see if I can post a pic

View attachment 17028

Well I will try my picture again.

Also, I don’t know how the name of my thread changed from Moving Forward to ‘Moving Forward after the loss of a loved one”. Oh well.

Today was busy, busy. First the puppy business is just busy period. Then of course you have work thrown in. I went in, worked a couple of hours, came home dealt with the dogs, had lunch and then back again for a few more hours. Deal with the dogs, make dinner, now time to catch up.

Your room looks beautiful Sue! I like the wall color. I have a piece that is very similar to the one above your bed. I love it, so pretty!

beautiful, what a wonderful result Sue!

Thank you all. It now feels like a peaceful haven.

Wow, this new puppy of mine, must have some Brian’s blood in her. :). She’s a crazy thing. Worst biter I’ve had, and all my usual tricks are not having an affect yet.

Going to be a busy day. I have lots to get done, groceries and in and out with the dog a million and one times. Gee that sounds familiar. I must be a glutton for punishment. :)

Have a great day all.

Well didn’t do groceries yesterday and I’m woke up exhausted again today. I’m not getting my deep sleep. While Willow is sleeping the night, that means about 6 hours. I have noticed she is sleeping much after dinner, so maybe I need to head to bed at 9, but worried then she’ll have me up at 3 and be done. Not sure what the best answer is. I know this will pass. Just wish the potty training was going a bit better. Not complaining, I asked for this and love her to death, just very tired.

hugs

Well I will try my picture again.

Also, I don’t know how the name of my thread changed from Moving Forward to ‘Moving Forward after the loss of a loved one”. Oh well.

Today was busy, busy. First the puppy business is just busy period. Then of course you have work thrown in. I went in, worked a couple of hours, came home dealt with the dogs, had lunch and then back again for a few more hours. Deal with the dogs, make dinner, now time to catch up.

View attachment 17033

Love the whale on the pillow.
The color is phenomenal.
Very feminine. That would make me nervous. I would have to keep the lights off.
My bedrooms have always had massive dark wood furniture, heavy brown (or red) blankets with lions on them, and ancient warrior artifacts for decoration.
I also don't need a carpet--if it's cold, I can step from clothes pile to clothes pile. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back