Moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did it. I finished all the walls, DS will finish up the ceiling tomorrow for me.

Today I went to work, good grief my tooth was hurting. Then home for some lunch and started hanging shelves in the closet again. I will still use that closet for craft purposes among other things, but I’ve decided to move back into that room.

I love how it looks with the new color on the walls. Very Beachy. I will get a new comforter for my bed. I’ll have DD help me. She loves to decorate and does an excellent jobs. She will love that. Plus there is a lot more room in there to put the giant dog crate too.

Have an awesome day all.

A freshly painted, beachy room sounds divine! Hope you and DD have a wonderful time decorating.

Willow is adorable!

Thank you

Yesterday was an up and down day. Got a lot of work done in the room and also my root canal. I worked while I was numb. Then rested all evening, too sore.

Today I spent time working on the room and getting things in the closet between pain breaks. Also went for coffee with my neighbor. That was really nice. Didn’t have to look at my watch.

Tomorrow is work and groceries. Friday DS and I will move the furniture then pick up the puppy.

Hugs

Got the room all put together and picked up Willow last evening. What a little sweetheart. She actually slept very well. She woke once about 2 hours after going to bed. Took her out and she did her thing, back to bed and we were good for another 4 hours. Actually I woke up, she was not crying.

The two dogs are trying to adjust to each other, but they too are doing ok. Oreo is being a bit of a grumpy old man at times, but not being mean.

Willow is already coming to being called by her name. Part may just be my voice, but hey it works.

Life will be a bit busy for a while, but that´s ok.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Hugs

Welcome Willow!

This will be the good busy, I hope.

Puppies are the best!!! How do you like the room?

Thank you Wish

Sooner - I do like the room, the new color really helps. It will be even better when DD gets home and helps me pick a new comforter and some decos.

Puppy was up every 2. Sounds familiar huh? :). It’s ok, she’s still a baby and at 8 weeks + 2hours is about the limit for them anyway. As she grows the time will get longer. I have a mild headache due to that, but I took some meds and that will pass as well. Definitely keeping me on my toes and that’s a good thing. And she has learned ‘sit’ already and is decent at ‘come’ Actually better than Oreo on that one.

Well better get moving. I need a shower and she will need to go out again shortly.

Hugs

What a delight this will be for you Sue - providing you survive the lack of sleep for the first little bit ;)

The room sounds like it is going to be a wonderful haven - enjoy every bit of decorating that makes it YOURS.

Morning all,

Last night was good, she was only up once, about 4 hours after going to bed. Out to pee, then back to bed for another 4. I can handle that for a while.

The 2 dogs are doing better, not perfect but better.

Last night Willow asked to come up in my lap, I picked her up and she fell asleep in my arms like a baby - tummy exposed. I think she turned a corner with me. She was even wagging her tail, happy to see me. And when she was asleep in my lap, Oreo didn’t bother or seem bothered by it. Hopefully it’s the beginning of a good friendship for the 2 of them.

Oreo does need a good walk though, he hasn’t gotten one since she’s been here. Partly because she’s here and partly because the weather was nothing but rain. After a bit, I will crate her and take him.

The room feels good, haven’t had trouble sleeping. Sometimes pics of Brian that last week float through my brain, but I’m able to let them go. Seems like yesterday and also seems like a lifetime ago. Weird.

Have a great day all

Hi all,

Puppy is keeping me busy. She’s actually doing very well. Didn’t even get up last night.

DD got home yesterday. She has a week off before she starts her clinical. Should be a nice summer.

Having trouble locating things with the new software - expressly a group I was in, and can’t find groups now. Did they disappear?

Hugs

I'm not too quick to get some of the forum changes. I miss the status if you're a PALS, CALS or whatever.

Wish, status is underneath the avatar. “Rel”: PALS, CALS, lost loved 1, etc.
You can also click on the blue username under the avatar.

(Sorry to hijack; this thread will now return to its regularly scheduled program).

Karen no worries about hijacking questions will happen for a while, like mine, where is the groups?

Sue, if you want your hijacked thread back go look under the bed. Willow got it and is chewing it up.
I don't know about the groups. David mentioned merging groups or the like. So they must be somewhere.

Thank you, Karen! I've only used the mobile version so far where I can't see that info.

Looks like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508-191705_1557336652579_1.JPG
    Screenshot_20190508-191705_1557336652579_1.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 109
I never joined any groups here so can't help you on that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back