11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
hello everyone,i hope you all are ok.
with one thing and another this past 2wks i have not been around(just the chance to bob in and out for 5minutes)
the bulbar symptoms(jaw spasms) reached crisis point last week with 20 or more a day.
my chin area keeps dropping now when talking sometimes,i guess its weakness.

any enough about that.
last week i finally was told by my local council they have a disabled adapted home for me,i have been waiting over 18mths.
i live in a 2storey house with big garden on a hill,least to say these past few years i can no longer manage.
my new home is a ground floor flat(apartment to the none brits)
it has patio areas for the residents,very quiet and private.
it is 3miles away from here in a country village were i grew up,so i know the area.
my younger sister lives down the road from my new home.
it is adapted for wheelchair users(hope i wont need one for a bit longer yet)
also it has a special bathroom fitted called a wet room.
i will miss here and my beautifull garden but it has to be done.
so i will be gone for a few weeks,sorry forgot i move next saturday.
will be busy this week,lots of people helping me.
i will try to stop by and say goodbye,i will miss you all.

now,last week also i got a new addition to my family................a 6wk girl kitten called daisy.
she and her siblings had to be hand reared as there mum was too ill.
she has us up at 6am and is a handfull for something so tiny.
she is still on some milk but eats tiny bits of food now.
oscar my 3yr old ginger tom is not impressed by this new arrival,he will be distraught when we move as his brother lives next door.

sadly on the day we move it will be a year to the day olly (oliver) died.
i have attached a photo of daisy.
i will keep you all in my thoughts while i am away

Attachments

• DSCN0073.jpg
    DSCN0073.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 172
Good luck with your new move, Caroline. I hope all goes well, and that you and your little family adjust quickly.

Olly Thats what lifes all about ,Humans were ment to be the Nurcherers of life on Earth .Thats what we do best .Shes a cutey ,love the color ,neighbor has one that color .Take care geo

All the best with the move Caroline. I know that you'll miss your current place but you'll be happy with the new one too because it'll work better and not to mention that you'll have your sister near by -- that's always nice!

Caroline ... we'll miss you during your move; take it easy and get lots of rest. It really sounds like you'll be in a great situation.

Daisy is ADORABLE. She will give you so much joy (and probably drive you up the wall, too, if I remember kittenhood correctly). Every time I feed my little Button, I think of Olly. Button is the spitting image.

Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back