Motor neurone disease for sale on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
... now that is witty. Did you do that Jeannie! I just got back from England and didn't see ads for this anywhere in London or Cambridge!

T

Clever Jeannie! I wonder if anyone will buy it! Would be great if we could just sell it off though. How are you dong? Hope your doing okay and hanging in there.

Hugs to you. Carol xo

ha ha ha ha

theirs bids on it people are bidding ha ha ha ha ha :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hi all, it wasn't my idea or listing, Kim came up with the great Idea, bids have been made £51 Approximately US $88.70 so far :-D (sorry i thought i posted build link here)

Tbear, amazing, i live approx 14 miles from Cambridge, I dont suppose you went to the London underground? as you would of seen large posters of fellow sufferer John Bell http://www.johnsjourney.org/

Carol, I'm doing fine thank you, still hanging in on :-D hope you are well.

Love Jeannie xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeannie:
With 4 of us, it was cheaper to take a cab from Kings Cross to where we were going than to take the underground. I missed the poster. I was staying with friends in Stapleford which must be close to 14 miles from Cambridge as well... amazing!

CHeers

T.

Very clever idea! I noticed that all the proceeds go to the MND Association.

I may just have to bid! This "orphan disease" as I've seen it called could use some publicity and funding! :)

Marcia

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back