Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Roseville
I have only posted a few times, but your words of support and encourage have meant so much.

Today my Mother lost her battle with ALS. She has left her earthly body, and her heavenly body is dancing with her dad on heavens dance floor.

She was diagnosed July 27, 2011. It was a short fight and in the few months she had, she was surrounded by the ones she loved who gave that love in return.

Thank you again and for those who are still fighting the fight, I will continue to pray and offer support.

For those caring for a loved one with ALS, stay strong and know its all worth it in the end and you do make a difference. I can gaurentee the person you are caring for would return the favor in an istant if given the chance.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom Dear One. I wish you peace of mind and God's comfort.

So sorry for your loss. It was just so fast for you. Thank you for careing so much. Glad your mum is now dancing .

Sending you my condolences and warm thoughts. Sorry you lost your mum.

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dear Mom.

mommasgirl, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

I'm very sorry about the loss of your mother. She is free...

I am so sorry for your loss. I am Praying for Peace and Comfort for you and your family to surround you all.

So many thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. May you all find the peace that your mother now enjoys.

I'm glad she's dancing now but sorry for your loss. My sympathy to you and all the family.

So sorry you lost your mom to this awful disease. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family over the coming days.

I'm very sorry for your loss/ Praying for the peace and comfort that only God can provide.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Blessings
Meg

Such sad news mommasgirl. Please accept my condolences and prayers for your family.
Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back