• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Mother is dancing in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
mommasgirl~ thoughts and prayers to you and your family on the loss of your Mom!

I am truly sorry

>>>>HUGS<<<<

Sending my condolences on the loss your mom.

John

Sorry for the loss of your mom.

AL.

What a beautiful daughter you are. I celebrate your mom's life and her new dance!

I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Any mother would be so proud to have a daughter like you, you set such a good example for all us mommagirls. Stay strong and try try to have a happy holiday.

Thank you everyone for the words of sympathy and support. Its deffinately a diffucult time of year and im still struggling with the idea that im getting both Christmas and sympathy cards in the mail.

I apolgize for not replying sooner and i am sure you will understand. I was with her the week before she left us and was able to say goodbye. Deep down inside i knew she was ready since she was so weak in the end, but no matter how much we try to prepare for the inevitable, it still hits us like a ton of bricks.

I pary you all have a wonderful Christmas and i pray for many blessings for you all in the coming year.

i am sorry for your loss also hugs .

The last sentence you wrote gives me encouragement to keep on helping. Thanks and condolances to you.

Peace, 10Starr

It must have been tough for you during Christmas with the loss of your mom....holding you in prayer, and gentle ((hugs))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back