Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
DE
City
Hürth
Hello, ive had posted here some Month ago, since then i developed more severe problems.

I went to the doctor but didnt get anything out of it.

My symptoms are:
Bodywide twitching, complete random, mostly legs and face (jaw, nose-base, tongue but just right side)
Cramps in the back of my calws and upper legs.
Strong pain in my right leg.(Like nerv pain)
Lips move like crazy when i try to whistle.
Right bottom lip twitches everytime for some minutes after i ate or drank something. Since 1.5 Month.

When talking for a little longer while playing games with friends my voice gets hoarse and it feels like i need a lot of power to keep on speaking.
Things get stuck in my throat, just sometimes small particles and i can bring them up by just making a little cough.
Tongue cramping a little in the back.
Lips look like they are kinda shrinking.

I went to a doctor, he made a reflex test all around my body, and a mri of my spine. He said he doesnt see anything. But he didnt look into my tongue or mouth in any way.

What can i do to get clearance, is there any other diagnosis i could ask for in a doctor? My life is controled by this all day, i just search for reliev or atleast a diagnosis i can work with in any way.

Sry in advance to take your time. Im just searching for answers.

Thank you for reading.

Sulky, of your previous Thread four were "Anxiety or ALS".

From above....

"I went to a doctor, he made a reflex test all around my body,
and a mri of my spine. He said he doesn't see anything.

Key words... "...he doesn't see anything" . About the same here
concerning ALS.

" My life is controled by this all day" That is a sure indication of
Health Anxiety."

So.... here you are again.

Work with your doctors but let go of your worries of ALS.
This is not a Health Anxiety forum.

I'm so sorry to see you have been consumed by such fears for so long. It is obviously having a big impact on your life.
I'm afraid that you need to allow your doctors to treat this, as chasing ALS is ruining your life and that is so sad to us that are dealing with actually dying from it.

You think your symptoms are severe, but they are not severe in a terminal illness way. They are severe in a way of stopping you live normally.

Please go and speak very honestly with your doctor as this can be treated, no matter how bad it feels, there is help available if you will be open to it.

Previous thread and discussion here:

It is clear you are experiencing severe anxiety about your health if it is affecting you so profoundly on a daily basis. As both Al and Tillie state, your posts are all about your anxiety and nothing to do with how ALS presents itself. While the people here are not saying there is nothing wrong with you, they are saying it doesn't sound like ALS and you should keep working with your doctors to figure out what is going on. Posting on this forum will not provide you any real assistance- only your doctor can. It is hoped you will also address your struggles with anxiety.

Hello everyone that answered to my questions, im so thankfull for your answers and also so saddned by the reply of "affected". Your sentence "I'm afraid that you need to allow your doctors to treat this, as chasing ALS is ruining your life and that is so sad to us that are dealing with actually dying from it." It broke my heart, brought tears to my eyes, im so sorry to bother someone in your position in life with my stupid annoying questions. You have a heart of pure gold to react that way, i couldnt answer with so much empathy when i was struggeling with the diagnosis ALS. I wish you all the best that is possible in your situation, you deserve it. I will try to work on my problems, you opened my eyes and i will try to focus on my therapy and also try medication in the near future. I will try to never bother you people again in the future. From today on i will try to work on myself.

From the deepest of my heart. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back