Diagnosis
06/2007
Country
US
State
Montana
City
Corvallis
The ALS Association Evergreen Chapter is starting a new Montana Support Group. Meetings will be held the first Monday of each month beginning February 4, 2008, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital Learning Classroom E, 915 Highland Blvd, Bozeman MT 59715.

Off hand, do you know of any support groups for North Idaho? I believe there is one close to Spokane. I'm assuming the support groups are only for those with a definite diagnosis?

VMD: N. Idaho Support Group

VMD, there's a Spokane support group on the 4th Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 pm at Sacred Heart Medical Center, The Mother Gamelin Center - Elizabeth Room, 20 W. 9th Ave, Spokane. Phone 509-536-6585. That's too far away from me and across two mountain passes; but I heard that it was a wonderful resource. Good luck. Carol

I forgot to add: I'm sure you'd be welcome at the support group regardless of your diagnosis. The ALS Assn has been helping me ever since I first contacted them, when my diagnosis was only tentative; and they never asked my status. They're a resource for caregivers, too, as much as for patients. Check 'em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back