Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
nm
City
carlsbad
Yesterday morning my momma went home to heaven some time around 4am. She was in her recliner and my dad got up just past 4 to get ready for work and thought she was sleeping so soundly, finally, so he was packing his lunch for the day and trying to be very quiet. After he got ready he went to wake my momma to see if she needed to go to the toilet before he left and when he turned on the light he realized momma was not sleeping. I was here at my house (it's just 3 doors down) just getting up to get showered and dressed to go take care of my momma for the day when the phone rang and my daddy was screaming momma's dead. I ran over there and I saw some things that made me think that she had just passed away not very long before. The hospice nurses are fairly certain she just went to sleep and stopped breathing. I hope she didn't feel any pain. Her memorial service is Monday morning.

Momma was walking and talking and driving in January 2007 and now just 8 months later she is gone.

I will miss momma every day of my life but I know she is free now and in a far better place singing with the angels.

justb said:
Yesterday morning my momma went home to heaven some time around 4am. She was in her recliner and my dad got up just past 4 to get ready for work and thought she was sleeping so soundly, finally, so he was packing his lunch for the day and trying to be very quiet. After he got ready he went to wake my momma to see if she needed to go to the toilet before he left and when he turned on the light he realized momma was not sleeping. I was here at my house (it's just 3 doors down) just getting up to get showered and dressed to go take care of my momma for the day when the phone rang and my daddy was screaming momma's dead. I ran over there and I saw some things that made me think that she had just passed away not very long before. The hospice nurses are fairly certain she just went to sleep and stopped breathing. I hope she didn't feel any pain. Her memorial service is Monday morning.

Momma was walking and talking and driving in January 2007 and now just 8 months later she is gone.

I will miss momma every day of my life but I know she is free now and in a far better place singing with the angels.

justb---first of all, may your momma rest in peace. She is with her heavenly Father, where there is no more pain. I can imagine how you and your dad feel, and please, please tell him, for me, that my deepest condolences to the entire family. Bless your dad's heart, that picture will forever be in his mind, just like when my son, Rudy, passed here at home, on June 3, 2007. It will soon be 3 months, and it still hurts so much. Let us know what city she is in, and the day when her obit will appear in the paper, okay? May God bless your family. She died in her sleep like an angel. Please don't leave this forum, we would still love to hear from you. It's been about 3 months since my baby departed, and I just cannot leave this forum. God bless us all, and God bless all PALS.

justb,

I'm very sorry for your loss. I pray for you and your family to find comfort.

justb -

Condolences on the loss of your mother and peace to your family as you grieve her passing.

Liz

I am so sorry for your loss. It is especially hard when they progress so quickly.
AL.

Hello Just B. I am sorry for your loss. Your Mom was fortunate to have such a caring and devoted family to help her through this illness. Please keep in touch. Cindy

Just B, It's always hard to lose your Mom and so quick. You and your family are in our prayers. It sounds like you have a great family lean on each other. Please let us know how you all are doing. Again I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family, and may she be rejoicing with the angels waiting for that beautiful reunion one day. HUGS sherry

sherry0459 said:
Just B, It's always hard to lose your Mom and so quick. You and your family are in our prayers. It sounds like you have a great family lean on each other. Please let us know how you all are doing. Again I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family, and may she be rejoicing with the angels waiting for that beautiful reunion one day. HUGS sherry

So very sorry you & your Dad have lost Your Mum / wife, take comfort in the fact that she passed peacefully in her sleep in her home. God Bless you & your Family EM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am glad for her and your family that she passed peacefully in her sleep knowing she was with loved ones.

I am so sorry for your loss

May she rest in peace, now she's in a much better place.

Paty
Husband's Caregiver DX 10/17/07
Baja California, Mexico

So Very Sorry

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my mother on 8/13/07 after a 2 1/2 year battle with this devastating disease. I can truly say I feel your pain. I am hurting so bad, that I don't think I will ever get past this. I happened upon this forum while looking for support. I hope you will soon find peace within you so you can continue on. I do have the hope of seeing mom again so I think that will help me through this. Until next time, take care of yourself and pray to God continually and he will help you.

Sgt Dolin93

sgtdolin93 said:
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my mother on 8/13/07 after a 2 1/2 year battle with this devastating disease. I can truly say I feel your pain. I am hurting so bad, that I don't think I will ever get past this. I happened upon this forum while looking for support. I hope you will soon find peace within you so you can continue on. I do have the hope of seeing mom again so I think that will help me through this. Until next time, take care of yourself and pray to God continually and he will help you.

Sgt Dolin93

Welcome Sgt Dolin93 and glad you found us. I am sorry for your loss. Feel free to join us anytime and talk about anything that is on your mind. Warmly, Cindy

Sgt,

Very sorry about your mom. Praying for you and your family...

Justb and Sgt.,
I, too, am very sorry for your recent losses. I pray that somehow you will be able to find some peace in all this - knowing that your mom's are no longer suffering is a blessing. I fear that I will be in your shoes as my mother's health has been declining lately. So, I pray for you. God Bless You both!
Nicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back