Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Flower Mound
mom passed peacefully and is now dancing with Jesus and signing with the angles.
Family was with he roost of the night in wis, I was put on my porch under the beautiful sky in TX..finally went to bed..woke up, around 230 am, wide awake went to the bathroom, got some water, back in bed, didn't even dose off, instantly my brother called me and said mom had passed a few minutes ago..I woke up at that time! I know she stopped by to give, me a hug and a kiss on her way to heaven!

I appreciate all of u so much with this connection...

I will spend he rest of my life doing what I can to alert people of this horrible disease..
The only saving grace is the peaceful ending...

Love you

panda bear..

Sorry about my spelling! Yikes! That is I was on my porch in TX, and the rest of family with her in wis ..

I will pray that your whole family is at peace just like your mother is at peace.

Thankful your mom went peacefully and that you recently were able to spend time with her. No doubt...... she stopped to hug her lovely daughter. Don't give the spelling a second thought, it's not important. Take care dear.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Peace and HUGS. So happy you were able to spend time last month with her.

So sorry for your loss!

Judy

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's passing, pandabear.

So sorry Pandabear. It's a strange connection that passes sometimes. I'm so glad your mum went peacefully and that you said your good bye's when you saw her recently. Also that she stopped by on her way. Wishing you peace. Thinking of you. Yasmin.

Panda,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm so glad you were able to spend the last month with her. I'm happy your Mom was able to stop by on her way to Heaven.

Praying for peace,

Toto

So sorry Panda. It was a blessing that you got to say goodbye.
Aly

So sorry for the loss of your Mom. There are connections that we can't explain but I'm sure she did detour to give you one last hug! I'm so glad you made the decision to go see her when you did. I know that you will cherish those days you spent with her. God Bless you and your family. Hugs and prayers.....

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom... I think you're right, that she came and told you goodbye before leaving this world... I'm so glad you listened to your heart and went to visit her when you did, it made a world of difference to her. Sending you hugs and prayers too.

Deepest condolences and biggest hugs. Your family has our prayers.

I'm so happy you had that extra moment. I'm so sorry for your loss. Peace be with you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back