Reason
Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Coquitlam
So my mom was just diagnosed with ALS, I'm trying to research more about it and find out as much as I can...I understand there is some hocus pocus info out there but as anyone heard of detox methods in conjunction with supplements for example Q10 and vitamin E. I'm still in the hopeful stage that it will progress slowly or something new happes as far as research. Still a little lost with this whole thing though. would love to hear if anyone has tried anything that have worked for them or anything that has helped them along the way...even tips and tricks with dealing with this devestating condition.

welcome to this forum stargazer. I am so sorry that your mother has been diagnosed with this disease. I have tried a couple different things one being the clay baths for heavy metals and also mangostein juice. I found these to be very expensive and not much if any use. The mangostein gave me some added energy but did nothing to slow down progress. The clay bath i could feel what they said was stuff being pulled out of your body, but once again made no difference in progression. There are others that use these and other things. Maybe they have had different results. Good luck.

Hi Stargazer- sorry about your Mom. You came to the right place to get information. If you do a search from the tab at the top of this screen you will see that almost all the alternative treatments have been discussed at one time or another. I have heard of people spending a lot of money but nobody ever seems to claim it did much good. Feel frfee to ask us anything. the more you learn the more you will be able to help your Mom. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back