Mom is imminent to the end - want peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry Lisa Sending Prayers to you and your Mom...{HUGS}

Lisa , I am so sorry you have to go through this. You are a wonderful daughter, with a fantasic mom. Hopefully her SUFFERING will be over soon. You are in my thoughts, I pray for you and mom. God just ain't ready for her jet. Sometimes they are waiting for someone to arrive, or someone to leave. ?

I am so sorry Lisa big >>>>HUGS<<<< to you! Send you lots of prayers & love and I pray for peace for your Mom. So sorry!

I will lift you and your family up in prayer.

Many blessings going out to you and your family during this most difficult of times. I'm so glad that you're able to be with your Mom.

Thinking of you and your family as you go through this part of your Mom's journey. Blessings to you.

She's still here. I'm not sure how, but she is. Everyone she'd want to see has seen her...I am so tired of seeing her suffer, it's just so heartbreaking....I want her to be at peace....

Lisa.. I so get what you're going through. The nurses told us "any time now" every single day for two weeks with my mom. Have you started getting the "suggestions"? Leave a window open, light a candle (loved that one since she had oxygen going), tell her it's ok to leave, etc etc. I snapped one day ... "The window's open, the door's open, there's a battery candle inside, there's a real candle in the hall and she just won't leave cuz she's just to fricking stubborn!" the poor lady kind of backed away quietly.

Her body is shutting down an organ at a time and when it is done it is finished. Wish there was a way to make this part easier for you.. it is indeed exhausting. We're all sending good thoughts.

If she is suffering, give her more morphine. Do you have hospice there?

Even when they say any day now...it can take longer than that. They said that for my friend and she died 7 months after that statement was made. Just enjoy the time you have with her now, when she is ready, she will go...and believe me...you will have wished that it would have had more time.

Lisa,
My prayers for you and your mom are going up. I know what you are going through and it's so bittersweet. I pray that her entry to glory is very peaceful. Love to you and your family.

Thinking and praying for your mom to be at peace...HUGS to you!

Jessie

You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers. May she go in peace. Work with her hospice nurse to increase her anxiety meds to help her be comfortable. Also, whisper in her ear and tell her of the glory that awaits her. How she will be healthy and strong and have an amazing reception of loved ones that journeyed before her and how you will be okay and will see her on the other side. (this helped my dad to let go, the reassurance is so important)

I am sad to say we are not far behind as my Mom is declining rapidly as well.

God Speed!
V.

Lisa, my prayers are going up for you and your mom. I pray for strength and peace. I am so sorry my heart goes out to you.
When my mom passed I held her hand and told her it was ok to go, I would miss her so much but if she wanted to it was ok, if she was tired and couldn't do it anymore, and then she slipped away peacefully. {{HUGS}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back