Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
My mom got her new chair yesterday and when I got home from work there she was riding down the road with a huge smile on her face. I love the fact that we live next door to my parents and I can go walk with her when she goes out for a cruise. The smile on her face was worth everything to me. Her only problem now is she is afraid she is going to run over one her cats. I told her to put a side car on her chair and take them with her.

Dana

Wonderful! I am very glad that she is enjoying the chair.

Great, Dana! I'm so glad for her--and hope the kitties learn quickly to give the wheels a wide berth. And how NEAT that is, that you live next door. For both you and her, what a blessing.

Sigh, just love good news so much!
Ann

Great! I have really enjoyed having my powerchair in the last month or so and my cat (the little pain in the neck) has started to get used to it. It is probably a good thing that he runs away because I'm a dangerous driver, feet up and full speed ahead!

it will only take one time of your mom running over her cats tail, and it will never happen again! I guarantee it! Very happy to hear your mom is pleased. One of my most favorite things in the world is seeing my PALS smile.

Hello Dana,
A smile can replace a lot of sorrow. Looks like the cats are going to play second
fiddle for awhile ha. I'm so happy for your mother.
GOD Bless Wayne

I am SOOOO glad for your mum and for you. I hope she has many happy, accident free spins in her chair.

The IMNDA have promised to buy a pwc for my mum & we are so looking forward to the day it arrives. The only minor problem is we are waiting for one of the girls to fax the pwc company to give the ok. She says there's no problem & she will do it today. Says that every time anyone rings to ask how it's going! Argh! Sorry for the rant. So glad you live next door to your mum. What a blessing.

The cats will adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back