Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Fl
City
Orlando
Isn't it somehow possible to stop moderation for people that have been here for a certain length of time?

I've had 4 posts today moderated--no websites, no nothing that should have required a check.

I'm confused.

There are LOTS of words that cause moderation. Do ct or, Phar ma cist, Goo G le and lots more

Patty,
I think there's a glitch in the system. I was moderated on every post for 4 days... Sent an email to wonderful David and it got fixed...

Jen

Another word is. tr ea tment

Sigh--another one off to moderation. I said "vent" and 'search' can't remember what else, sigh.

How long does it take? I posted a thread and I'm in a pretty urgent state

TheCry, there's no telling how long, as our moderators have passed away... so the owner of the site is overwhelmed trying to keep up is our guess.

Are you ok? Try posting again and I'll see if I can help you...

Hi, I made my first post, and I just wanted to let you know that I am not trying to spam the group or give any false hope. I did some interesting meta-research and I'd love feedback from the group.

I posted quite a lengthy message about 2 hours ago and have not seen it posted yet on the forum, I assume due to moderation. I just want to let you know that I am not sel ling anything, or pedaling any false hope. I just wanted to get information out there since no one seems to be doing the research. I can re-post with specific lin ks to documentation if it is necessary to get my post added. I feel very strongly that this needs to get in front of people, researchers, or patients that need to start asking the right questions to doctors.

Please let me know if there's any reason my post can't be posted and if there's any way to move it in the right direction to fit your rules.

Thanks!

Your username alone will get you moderated. LOL Sorry, couldn't help it...

Perhaps you should review the Terms of Service Agreement

"I just wanted to get information out there since no one seems to be doing the research."

Too funny... but what makes you think that we don't know the research that you want to get out there already? It's not like we're sittin' around saying "poor me, I'm gonna die"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back