Status
Not open for further replies.
the sensation is now being felt in my forearm towards my elbow... please feel free to tell me to stop being an ass if you feel the need to... My girlfriends is fed up with me moaning about my symptoms and i just feel i dont have anyone to talk to about it.

now feeling this in my right hand when moving my thumb, slight pins and needles and movement in my forearm muscles. i feel very distressed to the point ive called the nhs helpline.. please can someone advise pretty please asap

yesterday at this time he took a 12 hour break from your hourly postings – try to do the same today

you need to go to the emergency room--not the internet. you do not belong on this forum. ALS doesn't progress hour by hour and we don't respond because you are ridiculous.

BTW, If I was your girlfriend, I would break up with you because you are a hypochondriac. If you want a happy life, see a therapist and get a handle on your health anxiety.

Seaside please can you advise if this is a symptom? I'm getting married next year and since Monday I cant concentrate on work. i keep getting muscle jolts and tremors.

you need to go to the emergency room--not the internet. you do not belong on this forum. ALS doesn't progress hour by hour and we don't respond because you are ridiculous.

BTW, If I was your girlfriend, I would break up with you because you are a hypochondriac. If you want a happy life, see a therapist and get a handle on your health anxiety.

I apologise, my intention was not to offend anyone. I do sense i have massive health anxiety problems and a hyperchondriact. But since receiving the bloods where my ck levels were slightly raised i am looking for differences on my body that i wouldn't normally pay attention to.

Sorry if i have offended anyone.

I'm fairly certain that your girlfriend's mum has already canceled that event

Yes you are probably right.. Who wants there daughter to marry a hyperchondriacht :oops: if i was her i would call it off too!

I came here asking for some answers only because the people i speak to about my bloods have no experience of MND and it's hard to get re-assurance that way. Which is why i have been asking so many questions since registering. I have the utmost respect for everyone on here and already i have decided once all my tests have completed that I will devote one day a week to charity/community work

woz,

If your truly interested in learning about MND and ALS then start by reading. Posting about your bumps and self inflected thumb muscles playing games isn't going to get you the help you need. After spending months reading about the plight ALS patients go through hopefully you will be able to concentrate on work, be successful, and get on with your life.

And i must admit since doing so I do have a much better understanding. The thumb muscles from playing games was a comment made by the other half. I do get other symptoms that i have not mentioned due to the fact i put it down to my anxiety such as twitching in different areas of my body, face, legs, back, torso, temple. and also a tingling sensation at the back of my neck. I will try and move on but waiting to see a rheumotogist just and having an mri of my neck just leaves that worry in the back of your mind. I'm 26 and we plan to go to your neck of the woods next year for our honeymoon R9L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back