Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle PB

Hello all, I am pretty new to MND, had no idea about the illness until I started to research my symptoms over the last few months while the Dr's did their multitude of tests. What I have noticed is that when you try to get an understanding of what lies ahead, everyone runs for cover, no-one is prepared to say even what the possible case scenario's may be. I understand that we each have differences, that we will all progress at different rates (ironic that the worse we become the more progress we have made!)
But surely some indication of what will eventually happen, what may happen etc, is not unreasonable.
Therefore I am hoping that there may be some fellow PALS who are willing to share their story so far. I would be interested to hear what sort of symptoms sent you to your doctor and what path your progess has taken from there. What are the biggest hurdles you have encountered along the way and how have you dealt with them. I believe that our best way of coping with ours situation is to be well informed and I think the best information lies with those with this illness and their wonderful carers. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Jeannie, thank you for the link, I am working my way through them all, some amazing stories and amazing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back