00/0000
Country
UK
State
NY
City
Glasgow
Hello,

I’ve been looking for a part of the forum where I could safely post, I didn’t want to intrude on any of the threads which appear for PALS or CALS only.

It was really just to say that I live only a short distance from the SECC where the above titles conference is taking place in December.

If anyone is attending whom I have spoken with before, or anyone who could use additional support whilst you are here then please let me know.

I would also be delighted to take anyone for a drink or a coffee in the evening, specifically anyone who helped me so much when I had my own scare at the end of last year. Absolutely fine if it’s not feasible or whatever, but I really wanted to make myself available if anyone would like to do so. Neil

That is a very kind offer Neil. The conference is generally frantically busy but so nice of you to offer

Yeah, I had a look at the itenary and there is so much stuff going on!

I would imagine most people will be pretty exhausted by the end of the day, ALS or not, but I am eager to be of any use if it’s at all possible.

You were one of the guys who helped support me so anything I can do just let me know, anything at all.

I sent you a private message. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back